Ben went to the doctor (connective) he was feeling ill.Options:

- However
-Despite
-But
-Yet
-Because

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: well use it in a sentence it doesnt sound right with the others so it is because

Related Questions

You can get a hot chocolate……………. a cafe.atonin
it was eleven o'clock in the evening.everybody in the neighborhood is fast asleep.Then suddenly as big fire broke out into the one of your neighbors houses.Some neighbor's tried to put off the fire you want to help but your parents strictly prohibit you to go out the house. what will you say?​
Which type of logical fallacy is this an example of?
Choose the option that best makes the clauses below into a complex sentence: a.Education is vitally important. b.All Americans must be concerned about learning. c.While education is vitally important, all Americans must be concerned about learning. d.Since education is vitally important, all Americans must be concerned about learning. e.So education is vitally important, all Americans must be concerned about learning. f.Although education is vitally important, all Americans must be concerned about learning.
Help me to answer this. I need to submit this today. I'll give brainliest to those who help.​

Are you a night own or an early bird ? Explain

Answers

Answer:

night owl

Explanation:

i identify as a night owl. the reson i do is because i am more active during the night, im full of energy. While in the morning or day i dont get anything done. Being a night owl also has its risks, there are higher changes of having a heart disease, diabetes etc. I just cant help it, im a night owl. i can pull a pull an all nighter even, an ive done it quite a few times, i know its dangerous... i just dont get tired esily at night.

What is an example of a belief related to gender that you think is deeply ingrained in society

Answers

Answer:

"women cannot drive"

Explanation:

although cars are a relatively new invention, I feel this belief is deeply ingrained into society and lead to stereotypes that discourage women from driving or taking up hobbies/careers related to driving such as being professional racers.

Which word in this sentence is an example of a comparative degree adjective? My new alarm clock was much louder than my old one. A. Alarm B. One C. Much D. Louder

Answers

Answer:

D. Louder

Explanation:

Comparative adjectives will often end in -er to show that the adjective is being used to compare two more things

___

Hope this helps you! :)

The answer would be D.Louder because it is comparing the new one to the old one, saying it is louder

Rewrite the following sentences to avoid a terminal preposition. 1. Whom did you send your résumé to?

2. Please locate the Google Docs folder you put the contract file in.

3. What federal grants did you apply for?

4. We have a number of loyal customers we can rely on.

5. What company did you purchase these supplies from?

Answers

1. To whom did you send your résumé?

2. Please locate the Google Docs folder in which you put the contract file.

3. For what federal grants did you apply?

4. We have a number of loyal customers on whom we can rely.

5. From what company did you purchase these supplies?

Why does the author include paragraph 7 in the passage?А
to show why he likes to ignore people who say that he is paranoid
B.
to explain the pressure caused by people who call him paranoid
с
to show his lack of respect toward people who call him paranoid
D
to respond to criticisms from people who say that he is paranoid

Answers

Answer:

A

Explanation:

In the last sentence he states 'it's simply none of their business.' This shows his disregard towards people who call him paranoid.

How does casca father feel about his daughter?Use two details from the story to support your response

Answers

I have no idea what story you're reading, but this is a really easy thing to do, so even if you haven't read it, just scan pages looking for interactions between the father and daughter. Figure out what kind of interaction, whether it's friendly or hostile, or doting. Then say "Her father feels ____ about his daughter because of [insert evidence here] in the novel." If it's an essay, the rest of it's just filler but if it's a simple statement then go off that.