Two circles that have / as a common internal tangent
Two circles that have / as a common internal tangent - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: I think it’s a and c hope I’m right

Related Questions

Does the Middle East produce less than half the food and Agro industry products it consumes
Which factors led to the mid-1800s' westward expansion in the United States? Expansionist Program gold discovery Homestead Act railroad modernization population increase
Which phrases describe air pressure
A formal culture region differs from other regions in that it A. has a focal point Or node B. Has a selected feature or internal uniformity
Which province has less area of forest​

Answer this riddle to get 20 points.This city is in the northern west area. It rains a lot but it is not Seattle. What is the name of this city.
Clue:it’s a big and popular city in Oregon.

Answers

Answer:

Portland.

Explanation:

Duh lol.

The Clean Water Act would not regulate which of the following scenarios? (3 points)A tanker that has run aground leaks petroleum into a bay.

An algal bloom appears in a pond surrounded by crop fields.

Rusting pipes in an apartment contaminate tap water with copper.

Effluent from a factory raises the water temperature in a river by 2°C.

Sediment disturbed by swimmers in a lake makes the water increasingly turbid.

Answers

I don't think they would regulate the second scenario.

Municipal boundaries are used toA. mark the limits of city governments
B. divide states and group nearby cities
C. separate areas represented in the country's government
D. mark boundaries between countries

Answers

Answer:

A is the answer

Explanation:

I did it and got 100% brainliest pls

There are approximately how many people in the world today? A. 1.5 billion B. 7.8 billion C. 3 billion D. 10 billion

Answers

The answer is B, 7.8 billion

B. 7.8 billion people in the world

Why tidal power is called a flow
resource, not a renewable resource.

Answers

Answer: It is flow resource for as long as there is tidal and water movement then their will be energy but that doesn't last forever

Explanation:

Answer and Explanation:

Flow resources: water, wind and sunlight are neither renewable nor non-renewable because they can only be used when and where they are. The energy in a river can be used to generate electricity, but it must be captured by turbines or it will be lost.

A: A flow resource is a resource that there is a certain amount of on Earth. Water is not renewable because renewable is a resource that you use up and reproduce. You can not produce water, you just clean it and reuse it. Tidal power is water power so it is not renewable.

I hope this helps :)

Why does the author of A Girl Named Zippy spend considerable time describing her hair?

Answers

Answer:

She wants to show an important part of her childhood identity.

Answer:

She wants to show an important part of her childhood identity

Explanation: