Answer: .1 viento Y dos menos nueve es igual trece
.2 diez y siete mas ocho es igual viente y cinco
3. tres multiplicar seis es igual diez y ocho
4.triente divido quince es igual dos
5. cuatro multiplicar cinco es igual viente
6. viente y tres menos once es igual doce
7. Cinco mas nueve es igual cuatorce
8. viente y ocho divido cuatro es igual siete
(sorry if I made any mistake any where, but I do understand some Spanish. :) )

Related Questions

Робинзон Крузо как вы думаете это произведение о том что человек все может подготовьте рассуждение на эту тему
When Susan B. Anthony quotes the preamble to the US Constitution in her speech "On Women’s Right to Vote," which of the audience’s emotions is she most likely appealing to?patriotic pridelove of familymilitary pridelove of freedom
How do I catch up on work with a tight schedule
two roads diverged in a yellow wood,and sorry i could not travel both. and be one traveler,long i stood.and look down one as far as i could.to where it bent in the undergrowth. expalin the significance of the passage
How do you write I am 10 years old in japenese ( hiragana )

An essay on இக்கால பெண்களின் கல்வி நிலை

Answers

Can't read this sorry

Which incident from Lord of the Flies is used to develop the growing divide between Ralph andJack?
Please answer ASAP

Answers

The littluns cry in their sleep after having nightmares of the beast

Answer:

the littluns cry in their sleep after having nightmares of the beast

What is Andrew Jackson dad name

Answers

The father of Andrew Jackson was... Andrew Jackson (lol). We call him Andrew Jackson Sr.
Andrew Jackson's dad's name is the same as him. So Andrew jackson is his name. 

Basm de o pagina despre mine

Answers

Scrie Povestea Cenuseresei

Find out what this Says!! :D

Answers

Hello everyone! Minasanga

I hope you're doing well

If this happens in real life, please tell me, there are only a few times when you played a real role, and you did it in real life. ) I hope you enjoy these 50 points. ! It seems that I do these things every time I go to school. Everyone has a phantom thief, Sur-chan. So I saw one of your jobs that I wanted to say, "Welcome," so I'll take it north, and I said thank you: D - Jei (Kousui name)

Answer:

こんにちは、Jeiさん!みんなさんがうまくやっていることを願っています。これを理解できたら、教えてください。あなたが翻訳者を使ったのは少し悲しいですが、実際にそれを尊敬しています:)この50ポイントを楽しんでいただければ幸いです!毎週水曜日にこれらを提供する予定です。誰でも回答できます!チャンスがあります。そして、私があなたの質問に1つ答えたのを見たら、ようこそと言います、そして私はそれを報告します、私はありがとうと答えました:D - ジェイ

English Translation:

Hello, Jei! I hope everyone is doing well. I would appreciate it if you could explain this. I'm a bit sad that you used a translator, but I actually respect that you did: ) I hope you enjoy these 50 points! I plan to provide these every Wednesday. Anyone can answer! There's a chance. And when I see that I've answered one of your questions, I'll say welcome, and I'll report it, and I'll say thank you: D - Jei

ていうかさー

お前どんんだけポイントあるねん?

まあ別に良いけど。。。

How many languages are there? (Even the ones who say don't exist anymore)

Answers

There are about 6,500 languages in the world.
I hope this helps!