Theories in anthropology are often adapted or changed. True False

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

I believe it is true. Hope this is correct!

Related Questions

What is phishing? A. unauthorized email featuring anonymous threats B. seemingly authorized email asking for sensitive information C. unauthorized email advertising services and events D. authorized email accidentally sent to the wrong address
What genre is the novel the feed
In Grendel, what poetic device is used in the phrase "ragged little bands that roamed the forest on foot"(31)?
What figure of speech is how do you throw a space party? You planet​
How does the use of point of view create suspense in the passage.?

What does it mean when a journalist describes a speech as a “political rhetoric”? What does that mean? Is it a negative word or a positive word?

Answers

Answer:

If you have an idea about what is “rhetoric” means before, then you will easily get the idea about “political rhetoric”.

“Political rhetoric is the topic that concerns the strategies used to construct persuasive arguments in the formal public debates and everyday political disputes”, mentioned by Condar in his paper. This special rhetoric sometimes is tricky and used in a bad aspect. Many political rhetorics are used in writings and speeches that are related to the public. There is a newspaper titled "Just how unique is the political rhetoric of the Donald Trump era?" In this newspaper, writers list several presidents in the USA and compared them with Trump. It's a nice article, maybe you can get more ideas about "Political Rhetoric".

What is the difference in how the two selections portray fathers?

Answers

Answer: A while the father in “to a daughter with artistic talent” is optimistic, the fauthrr in the excerpt from big fish is cynical

Explanation:

this is not the right answer so don’t choose it

Answer:

the answer is (B

Explanation:

i did that test

Read the line from Esperanza Rising.Isabel pulled on Esperanza's arm. "We need to change the babies."

HOW DOES ESPEANZA RESPOND TO THIS EVENT?

Esperanza tries to help Isabel by holding the babies. She talks to them and sings quietly.
Esperanza tries to wash the babies’ diapers, but it makes her so miserable that she runs to her room.
Esperanza tries to help Isabel wash the diapers, but she is disgusted and not able to do the job well.
Esperanza tries to take care of the babies. She talks to the mothers and asks lots of questions.

Answers

Answer:

I know I'm late but if you could give brainiest I would love it it is c

Explanation:

Answer:

C

Explanation:

What is science spiral progression in elementary grades?​

Answers

Answer:

The spiral progression approach is used from Grade 1 to Grade 10. This means that the curriculum is not divided into elementary school and high school, the way it used to be. There is now “vertical articulation,” or a seamless progression of competencies.

I need to convert the units of measure from kilometers to meters or meter to kilemeter​

Answers

1000m in 1 km

Hope this helps
1 meter = 0.001

Hope this helps

Change the sentence from assertive to exclamatory:- 1. It is a very charming sight.
2. It is so sad that my friend is no more.
3. She sang very well.
4. I wish I had the wings of a bird.

eg:- 1. It is a very charming sight.
answer- what a charming sight​

Answers

Answer:

1. What a charming sight it is!

2. How sad it is that she is my friend no more!

3. How well she sang!

4. Had I the wings of a bird!

Explanation:

Assertive or declarative sentences are sentences that make statements or assertions. They end with a period.

Exclamatory sentences are sentences that express great emotion such as excitement, surprise, happiness, and anger. They end with an exclamation point.

The way you will transform an assertive sentence into an exclamatory one depends on the structure of the sentence.

• She sang very well. - How well she sang!
  • I wish I had the wings of a bird. - Had I the wings of a bird!