Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
A: yesterday, today, tomorrow
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
A: An echo
I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
A: A map
What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?
A: The letter “R.
Acid rain is rain that carries unusually high acids that can break down rocks. This is an example of a __________ interaction.
Acid rain is precipitation with the presence of sulfuric acid, nitric and nitrous acid, resulting from reactions and chemical interactions that occur in the atmosphere.
All rainfall is acidic, even in environments without pollution. However, rainfall becomes an environmental problem when its pH is below 4.5. They result from the exaggerated amount of fossil fuel combustion products released into the atmosphere as a result of human activities.
this is a example of a chemical reaction.
An influential economic thinker, known as "the father of modern economics,” was John Keynes. Milton Friedman. Friedrich Hayek. Adam Smith.
Adam smith- “Adam Smith FRSA was a Scottish economist, philosopher as well as a moral philosopher, a pioneer of political economy, and a key figure during the Scottish Enlightenment, also known as ''The Father of Economics'' or ''The Father of Capitalism'”
1. From a teacher’s perspective, why are learning centers so important in the PreK classroom?2. From a teacher’s perspective what is the best way to create a calm, safe classroom? 3. From a teacher’s perspective, what are the basic needs for a PreK classroom? 4. From a child’s perspective how is a classroom helpful in maintaining relationships? 5. From a child’s perspective, what is the value of having many sensory experiences in the classroom?
1. Learning centers are very important for Pre-K classrooms because they can teach students in Pre-K more about the environment around them.
2. The best way to create a calm classroom is to do gross motor activities (let students have recess) and give students free time.
3. The basic needs for a Pre-K classroom are some toys, shapes and other objects to explore.
4. A classroom is helpful in maintaining relationships because the children feel happy when they are in school.
5. Having sensory experiences in the classroom can help children navigate the world around them.
Hope this helps!
What has science discovered about sub-concussive (below full concussions) blows to the head?
Science has discovered that sub-concussive blows to the head are causing as much neurological damage as a full on concussion. ... The discovery of this knowledge brought a new light to how even though athletes are not showing signs of full blown concussions, the average hits they take on are causing repetitive damage.
hope it helps! :))
John has used up his six permitted withdrawals at GS, but wants to withdraw from a 7th class. If he withdraws from this class, what grade will he receive?
Since he has used up all his withdrawals, 6 out of 6. This clearly means that there will be penalty for any other withdrawal he carries out. And as such, on the 7th withdrawal from his class, he will be receiving a "W" grade, clearly stating he withdrew.