A. 1 unit

B. 7 units

C. 14 units

D. 21 units
In BD, BE=10x-3 and DE=8x-1 what is? A. 1 unit - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

The figure is not marked in any way that would indicate it is a parallelogram. If we assume it is, then

... BE = DE

... 10x -3 = 8x -1 . . substitute the given expressions

... 2x = 2 . . . . . . . . add 3-8x

... x = 1 . . . . . . . . . . divide by 2

The appropriate choice is ...

... A. 1 unit

_____

Since the figure is not marked to indicate BE=DE, you could argue that any answer is correct.

Related Questions

Please answer these questions. 13 POINTS!
Guess the character TF2 editioni can double jump
Sexual Identity and Sexual Behavior: How does sexual identity differ from sexual behavior? How do both differ from sexual orientation? How does this interact with gender identity?
Source: Dutch missionary John Megapolensis on the Mohawks (Iroquois), 1644, Smithsonian(John became the town's first pastor at Fort Orange (near Albany). As pastor he was not allowed to farm or trade, but received supportfrom the town, while diligently performing his duties, which included teaching the Indians about Christ.)The Women are obliged to prepare the land, to mow, to plant, and do every Thing: the Men do nothing except hunting, fishing, and goingto War against their Enemies: they treat their Enemies with great Cruelty in Time of War, for they first bite off the Nails of the Fingers oftheir Captives, and cut off some joints, and sometimes the whole of the Fingers; after that the Captives are obliged to sing and dancebefore them..., and finally they roast them before a slow Fire for some Days, and eat them. ... Though they are very cruel to theirEnemies, they are very friendly to us: we are under no Apprehensions from them....They are entire Strangers to alt Religion, but they have a Tharonhijouaagon, (which others also call Athzoockkuatoriaho) i.e. a Geniuswhich they put in the Place of God, but they do not worship or present offerings to him: they worship and present offerings to the Devilwhom they call Otskon or Airekuoni. ... They have otherwise no Religion: when we pray they laugh at us; some of them despise itentirely, and some when we tell them what we do when we pray, stand astonished. When we have a Sermon, sometimes ten or twelve ofthem, more or less, will attend, each having a long Tobacco Pipe, made by himself, in his Month, and will stand a while and look, andafterwards ask me what I was doing and what I wanted, that I stood there alone and made so many Words, and none of the rest mightspeak? I tell them I admonished the Christians, that they must not steal, ... get drunk, or commit Murder, and that they too ought not todo these Things, and that I intend after a while to preach to them. ... They say I do well in teaching the Christians, but immediately addDiatennon jawi Assyreoni hagiouisk, that is, why do so many Christians do these things. They call us Assyreoni, that is, Cloth-Makers, orCharistooni, that is, Iron Workers, because our People first brought Cloth and Iron among them...HIPP+:Historical Context:Intended Audience:Author's Purpose:Author's Point of View+Other Context (similar in kind, from a different time):
The period of life from about age 13 to the early twenties, during which a young person is no longer physically a child, but is not yet an independent, self-supporting adult, is called adolescencetweensyoung adulthoodearly adulthoodpuberty

What are the best riddles you have heard/seen?

Answers

Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday

A: yesterday, today, tomorrow

The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

A: Footsteps

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?

A: An echo

I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?

A: A map

What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

A: The letter “R.

Acid rain is rain that carries unusually high acids that can break down rocks. This is an example of a __________ interaction.

Answers

Answer:

chemical interaction

Explanation:

Acid rain is precipitation with the presence of sulfuric acid, nitric and nitrous acid, resulting from reactions and chemical interactions that occur in the atmosphere.

All rainfall is acidic, even in environments without pollution. However, rainfall becomes an environmental problem when its pH is below 4.5. They result from the exaggerated amount of fossil fuel combustion products released into the atmosphere as a result of human activities.

this is a example of a chemical reaction.

An influential economic thinker, known as "the father of modern economics,” was John Keynes.
Milton Friedman.
Friedrich Hayek.
Adam Smith.

Answers

Adam smith- “Adam Smith FRSA was a Scottish economist, philosopher as well as a moral philosopher, a pioneer of political economy, and a key figure during the Scottish Enlightenment, also known as ''The Father of Economics'' or ''The Father of Capitalism'”

Answer:

D

Explanation:

1. From a teacher’s perspective, why are learning centers so important in the PreK classroom?2. From a teacher’s perspective what is the best way to create a calm, safe classroom?
3. From a teacher’s perspective, what are the basic needs for a PreK classroom?
4. From a child’s perspective how is a classroom helpful in maintaining relationships?
5. From a child’s perspective, what is the value of having many sensory experiences in the classroom?

Answers

Teacher Perspective:

1. Learning centers are very important for Pre-K classrooms because they can teach students in Pre-K more about the environment around them.

2. The best way to create a calm classroom is to do gross motor activities (let students have recess) and give students free time.

3. The basic needs for a Pre-K classroom are some toys, shapes and other objects to explore.

Child Perspective:

4. A classroom is helpful in maintaining relationships because the children feel happy when they are in school.

5. Having sensory experiences in the classroom can help children navigate the world around them.

Hope this helps!

What has science discovered about sub-concussive (below full concussions) blows to the head?

Answers

Answer:

Science has discovered that sub-concussive blows to the head are causing as much neurological damage as a full on concussion. ... The discovery of this knowledge brought a new light to how even though athletes are not showing signs of full blown concussions, the average hits they take on are causing repetitive damage.

Explanation:

hope it helps! :))

John has used up his six permitted withdrawals at GS, but wants to withdraw from a 7th class. If he withdraws from this class, what grade will he receive?

Answers

Answer:

W grade

Explanation:

Since he has used up all his withdrawals, 6 out of 6. This clearly means that there will be penalty for any other withdrawal he carries out. And as such, on the 7th withdrawal from his class, he will be receiving a "W" grade, clearly stating he withdrew.

I hope that helps