GUENEVERE: (mildly) Oh, be a savage all you want to. But don't tell me you're going in for this modern free-love stuff, because I won't believe it. You're not that kind of fool, Vivien. (She darns placidly away.)What do the stage directions reveal about Guenevere?

d. They suggest Guenevere’s aloof attitude.

c. They imply Guenevere’s misunderstanding.

b. They illustrate Guenevere’s casual manner.

a. They demonstrate Guenevere’s domestic focus.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: d. they suggest Guenevere's aloof attitude
Answer 2
Answer:

d because she is given that darn aditude

Related Questions

Which is a theme of the story?A. Individuals fear those who dare to lead.B. Individuals fear those who they do not understand.C. Individuals fear those who force them to be responsible.D. Individuals fear those who seek forgiveness.(The book is 'The Jungle Book'.)
Create a sentence about a tree for each type of figurative language
A married woman named Eva Dansk.What is the word in this sentence that needs to be abbreviated (examples: Wednesday abbreviation is Wed.)
A thesaurus will provide synonyms and antonyms, with additional word definitions not included in a dictionary.Trueor False​
Which group of words in the sentence is a prepositional phrase? The monkeys and chimpanzees jumped and ran quite enthusiastically across the enclosure. A. monkeys and chimpanzees B. jumped and ran C. quite enthusiastically D. across the enclosure

What does this quote mean, " Whoever falls from God's right hand is caught into his left" By: Edwin Markham plzz help me

Answers

God never lets anyone truly fall he will always be there he might let you fall but he will catch you. God watches over everyone and he may let you fall but in the end you land right back in his other hand. 
God will never let you fall out of his hands, he will always be there for you even when you don't need and when you need him the most.

I REALLY NEED HELP ASAP!! Which pronoun best completes the sentence? How is the pronoun used? Aunt Amanda drove her nephews and __________ to the game store. A. they; indirect object B. they; direct object C. them; indirect object D. them; direct object

Answers

Aunt Amanda drove her nephews and THEM to the game. And this is a direct object pronoun because it receives the action of the verb in the sentence which is 'drove'

so it is D

it is going t be b because i know how hard it is because i am in ela 8th grade level

Which best explains the author's use of free verse in "My Father is a Simple Man"?to show that his father is disorganized

to create a humorous mood

because he didn't like rhymes

to create a realistic, natural expression of the relationship

Answers

to create a realistic, natural expression of the relationship.

I think that's the answer because if the poem was set up with a regular meter or rhymed, ect., it definitely wouldn't have the same affect on the reader. It's a simple relationship between a father and daughter, and the poem is almost a dedication to the father. It doesn't need to be written in a certain matter to express the love and admiration the daughter has for the father, just simple words to express the emotion. 

hope this helped!!

to create a realistic, natural expression of the relationship

HOPE IT HELPS >.<

Friction can change work into heat
truth or false?

Answers

This is true.  An example of this would when you rub your hands together for a period of time.  They will soon get warm.  Matches use friction to get fire.

When an observation changes, the __ should change too.O
A. pregiștion
O
B. scientific calculations
O
c. weather report
O
D. meterologist

Answers

scientific calculations should change too

How are a common denominator in a common multiple alike and different

Answers

Well if you think about it, a common denominator is a denominator that is the same when you are adding or subtracting fractions.  A common multiple is a multiple of two or more numbers.  Such as saying you use a common denominator when you are adding or subtracting fractions.  To get a common denominator, you would have to use a common multiple.  Let's try this:
(3)/(4) + (5)/(6)
Steps:
1. You need to find a number that 4 and 6 have in common.
2. You multiply the numerator by the number that you multiplied for the           denominator
3. Add the numerators (but not the denominators!!!!)
4. Simplify if needed.
Hope that helped!
Other Questions