HELP PLEASE CAN YOU ANSWER ALL OF THEM ASAP!!!
HELP PLEASE CAN YOU ANSWER ALL OF THEM ASAP!!! - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: 1. t
2.t
3.t
4.f
5.t
6.t
7.t
8.t
9.f
10.t
11.f? i'm not sure
12.t
13.t
14.t
15.t
16.t
17.candles athame broom cauldron chalise incense pentacles wand
18. (use at own risk)
their veiw is abstract they celebrate death on certain days then mourn on others
Answer 2
Answer: 1 is false
2 is true
3 isis true
4 is false
5 is false
6 is false
7 is true
8 is true
9 is false
10 is true
11 is false
12 is false
13 is true
14 is true
15 true
16 false
Btw I’m not sure about number 12

17 flowers, pictures, toys, sugar skulls, food, candles, bread of the dead, chiseled paper,candies, water , salt? Ornaments( to hold candles)

18 Mexican people thing death is a good thing that’s why they celebrate day of the dead. Day of the dead is a holiday of being happy and being around your family eating food and visiting cemeteries of there dead family members

Related Questions

Choose the correct Spanish subject pronoun for the English subject pronoun provided. We (all females)ellosellasnosotrosnosotras
PLEASE ANSWER CORRECTLY! WILL MARK BRANLIEST IF RIGHT!!Rewrite the following sentence using an indirect object pronoun.Mikayla da flores a sus amigos. A)Mikayla se da flores.B)Mikayla les da flores.C)Mikayla le da flores.D)Mikayla las da flores.
Https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RCNUSt0s681LCTTEBlMlxuom1cdx5rmg/viewToday is Luis's first day of work! How is he feeling?What item does the male customer order to drink?What two items does the male customer say he is missing? How does the female customer describe her food?Do the two customers order dessert?i did most of the questions already, i just REALLY need help with these!will give brainlyist!
Sustantivo individual de archipiélago
Imagine you are hosting a dinner party. Using a demonstrative adjective in each sentence, tell who five different items belong to.Example: Esta bebida es de Mike.

La rutina de silvia rewrite this paragraph selecting the correct sequencing words from the parentheses

Answers

Could you please add the paragraph? We need it in order to rewrite it :)

Cuál es el adjetivo de el pantalón con rotos

Answers

con rotos o si es el nucleo del adjetivo es rotos solamente

Sustantivo colectivo de caserio

Answers

Caserio es un sustantivo colectivo que significa conjunto de casas , tu pregunta es cual es el sustantivo colectivo pero ya la palabra es un sustantivo colectivo asi que te dare como un sinonimo y el sustantivo colectivo , casas.

I need a few commands in Spanish that use direct object pronouns/ indirect object pronouns, and double object pronouns. They need to be about me telling my family to do something last minute. If you can give me some ty so much

Answers

Ayudame!
Dile a ella!
Levantate!

Hola como te llamas de donde eres

Answers

hello what’s your name where are you from
Hello what is your name, where are you from.

Diferença entre lei e teoria

Answers

Answer:

Teoria não é uma versão menos confiável que uma lei, longe disso. Enquanto as teorias científicas explicam fenômenos da naturezaExplanation: