The Nile River goes threw what countries?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: It passes thorughTanzaniaUganda,RwandaBurundiCongo-Kinshasa, KenyaEthiopia,EritreaSouth SudanSudan and Egypt
Answer 2
Answer: The Nile River goes through 11 countries which include:
Tanzania
Egypt
Sudan and South Sudan
Eritrea
Burundi
Rwanda
Kenya
Ethiopia
Uganda
Congo-Kinshasa 

Related Questions

What are the three branches of government? What power does each branch have?
how can we keep Lincoln's promise to our veterans and their families? PLEASE YOU GOT TO HELP ME I AM DOING AN ESSAY and I don't know what it means
Which of the following is not the same as 0.953 kilograms
Another one please help!
What is the capital of jordan?

A group of people who settle far from home but keep ties with their home country

Answers

Your answer is a colony. Hope this helped

Answer:

The answer is a Colony.

Explanation:

it is a country that is controlled by a more powerful country. an example of that word used in a sentence is this,

"he was born in Algeria, a former colony of France."

When a citizen is required to appear in a court, he is served with a ___________.A.
subpoena
B.
witness request
C.
witness treaty
D.
contract

Please select the best answer from the choices provided

A
B
C
D

Answers

It would be “a” a subpoena

What was pedro menendez's childhood?

Answers

an impatient man who acted with dispatch and reluctantly concerned himself with administrative details, he made numerous enemies, who brought about his imprisonment in 1563. He was freed two years later after he had regained royal favor. so he a man that only cares for himself and i can tell because he made a lot of eneimes

Supreme Court justices are __________, just like all federal judges.

Answers

They are both appointed positions.

Answer:

I think its C. appointed by the president and conformed by the senate.

Explanation:

My notes:

All federal judges are appointed by the President of the United States of America

Federal judges also must be confirmed by the US Senate

How were ancient Greek city states diffrent from modern u.s states

Answers

it was because the city states are bigger than modern states or cities but back then they had different things from this time

What Supreme Court decision declared that the separation of blacks and whites was legal as long as the societies were equal?a
Roe v. Wade
b
Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka
c
Marbury v. Madison
d
Plessy v. Fergussen

Answers

Answer:

Plessy v. Fergussen

Explanation:

Answer:

Plessy v. Ferguson

Explanation:

Plessy v. Ferguson, 163 U.S. 537 (1896), was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court that upheld the constitutionality of racial segregation laws for public facilities as long as the segregated facilities were equal in quality – a doctrine that came to be known as "separate but equal".