Mrs Hanes is planning a field trip. there are 6 groups of 10 students going. How many students are going on the field trip?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:60

Step-by-step explanation:

Just do 6x10

Related Questions

The price of oil recently went from $9.20 to $11.50 per case of 12 quarts. Find the ratio of the increase in price to the original price.The ratio is(Type a simplified fraction)
What value for the constant,h, in the equation shown below will result in an onfinite number of solutions? Equation: 6x+18=h(3x+9) Answer choices: a. -2 b.-3 c.2 d.3
Write the equation of the line of best fit using the slope-intercept formula y = mx + b. Show all your work, including the points used to determine the slope and how the equation was determined.
Write 3 5/2 mixed number as an improper fraction
Asap-worth 25% of overall

Judith drove h hours at a rate of 55 mi/h. She did not reach her goal of driving 385 miles for the day. How long did she drive? Write an inequality and then solve for h.

Answers

if she did not reach her goal then
miles she drove must be less than 385
or
miles she drove<385

so rate=55 miles per hour
so
miles driven=h times 55
subsitute
55 times h<385
divide both sides by 55
h<7
she drove less than 7 hours

inequality=55h<385
h<7

|x^2-4x|>=3x
Pleasee!!

Answers

so x ≤ 0 
and then it's,
x ≥ 7 

If the cost to store is $50 and the markup is 10% then what is the selling price

Answers

50 dollars times 10%, or .10 is 5. Add 5 to 50. The answer is $55

Answer:

$55

Find the dimensions of a box that will hold twice as many cubes as a box that is 4 by 2 by 9

Answers

You can't tell what its dimensions must be. All you can say for sure is that their product is 144.
yah i think he is right because 4(2)(9)is 72 (2) is 144 if you are wondering h9w he got it.

matt has answered 20 of 25 of the questions on a test. what percentage of the test questions has matt answered

Answers

The percentage of questions Matt has answered is 80 %

What is Percentage?

A percentage is a number or ratio expressed as a fraction of 100. It is often denoted using the percent sign, %

Given data ,

Number of questions Matt has answered = 20

Total number of questions = 25

Let the percentage of questions Matt has answered = x

Number of questions Matt has answered / Total number of questions = x %

Percentage of questions Matt has answered = ( Number of questions Matt has answered / Total number of questions ) / 100

x    = ( 20 x 100 ) / 25

x    = 20 x 4

x    = 80 %

Hence, the percentage of questions Matt has answered is 80 %

To learn more about percentage click :
brainly.com/question/12861068

#SPJ6

He has answered 4/5 of the question . 4/5 is equal to 20/25

carol is excited to get a new kitten from the animal shelter. the kitten had an $299 adoption fee. carol had $50 off coupon for the adoption and will also have to pay $20 per month for food and supplies. how longg will it take for carol to spend $250​

Answers

Answer:

1 month

249 is the amount she spends for buying the kitten, (299-50=249) which she only has to pay once.

20 is the amount she has to spend every month, the rate of change.

The problem can be modeled with the general equation:

y = 20x + 249

In this equation, x the the time in months and y is the amount of money spent.

Substitute 250 for y.

y = 20x + 249

250 = 20x + 249    <= isolate x to get the number of months

1 = 20x

x = 1/20

Carol will only spent money every month, not for 1/20 of a month.

It will only take Carol 1 month to spent $250.

Check answer:

Substitute x for 1

y = 20x + 249

y = 20(1) + 249

y = 269

269 is more than 250 already.

Hey! How are you? My name is Maria, 19 years old. Yesterday broke up with a guy, looking for casual sex.

Write me here and I will give you my phone number - *pofsex.com*

My nickname - Lovely