Help me pleaseeeeeee
help me pleaseeeeeee - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

help you with what i dont see nothing?

Related Questions

In what ways did President Nixon represent a change towards conservative politics & how did his foreign policy alter the U.S. relationship with USSR China?
What were some of the failures of the provisional National Defence council
Please help!! 1. What does archaeology tell us about the Harappan civilization in India. Essay format please
The eastern roman empire, centered in constantinople (modern day istanbul) is also known as the
How did bystanding effect history

Define ENGLISH BILL OF RIGHTS.

Answers

The Bill of Rights 1689, also known as the Bill of Rights 1688, is a landmark Act in the constitutional law of England that sets out certain basic civil rights and clarifies who would be next to inherit the Crown.

Answer: The Bill of Rights 1689, also known as the Bill of Rights 1688, is a landmark Act in the constitutional law of England that sets out certain basic civil rights and clarifies who would be next to inherit the Crown.

Which are three requirements for forming petroleum? oxygen, heat, steam heat, time, pressure time, oxygen, pressure pressure, steam, time

Answers

The three requirements for forming petroleum are heat, time and pressure. Petroleum products are fuels made from hydrocarbons found in crude oil and natural gas.

How is petroleum formed formed?

The organic material mingled with other sediments and was buried after dying and sunk to the seafloor.

The remains of these animals were converted into fossil fuels over millions of years of intense pressure and high temperature.

Thus, heat, time and pressure are correct.

For more details about petroleum , click here

brainly.com/question/13672579

#SPJ2

Answer:

(B) Heat, time, pressure

Explanation:

Which factor led to Bacons Rebellion?1. American Indians were moving closer and closer to the coasts.

2. Indentured servants were encroaching on American Indian lands.

3. Governed Berkeley tried to raise a militia to fight American Indians.

4. Jamestown suffered heavy damage in an attack by American Indians

Answers

It’s 4 but is there a photo or something

The iron produced in eleventh-century Song China was primarily used for which of the following?a. Shipping

b. Building bridges

c. Roads

d. Military purposes

Answers

Good Morning!

The period of domination of the Song Dynasty in China massively focused on the production of war, so steel was used for militarization.

D. Military purposes

Hugs!

Following World War II, how did the United States help Western European countries regain their economic strength in order to hold off the threat of communism? by forming the Warsaw Pact
by initiating the Marshall Plan
by forming NATO
by creating the United Nations

Answers

I think the United States help Western European countries regain their economic strength in order to hold off the threat of communism by initiating the Marshall Plan.

The answer is:

by initiating the Marshall Plan

Question 2 (1 point).Shantytowns of the suddenly poor and displaced were known as
a
Bust Towns
b
Hoovervilles
с
Dust Bowls
d
Povertyvilles

Answers

it should be A. i believe