Why are there so many kinds of proteins when there are only 20 different amino acids?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Let show you an example:
To show a number, for example, 6789, will you agree with me that we will always use those numbers : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 0. 

Same thing for amino acids, there are 20, but they can make endless combinations. 

TAG-CAA-CCC OR GGC-AAA-TAT-CCA 
etc.

Related Questions

These rectangular piece of glass are used with microscope
Explain the difference between day and night, referring to the Earth's surface and the sun.
All cells are surrounded by a?
Which of the following questions would someone ask if they were considering buying organic products? A) Where was the farm located geographically? B) Were chemicals used to enhance production? C) Why do some farms choose to use pesticides?D) What irrigation system was used on the farm?
What is the function of lissome?

Am I correct??????????

Answers

Yes you are correct, can you put me as brainliest PLEASEEE

Yes you are correct

The relationship between the sea anemone and clownfish is best described as (1) competitive (3) predatory (2) beneficial (4) harmful

Answers

2) Beneficial. The clownfish keeps zebrafish away and the anemone protects the clownfish.

If the activation energy required for a chemical reaction were reduced, what would happen to the raThe rate would increase.
The rate would decrease.
The rate would remain the same.
The rate would go up and down.
O

Answers

Answer:

The right answer is The rate would increase.

Explanation:

The velocity constant of a reaction is related with the activation energy by Arrhenius equation. ⇒ k = Ae^-Ea/RT. So as activation energy decreased, the velocity will increase.

If a tube containing a 10% sugar solution is covered at one end by a semipermeable membrane and isplaced in a beaker containing a 5% sugar solution, what will most likely happen to the water?
A. Water will only enter the tube.
B. Water will only leave the tube,
C. There will be no water movement in the tube.
D. Less water will enter the tube than leave the tube.

Answers

I want to say it’s not D or B I think it’s A or C

You have a batch of tomato plants with hairy stems that you grew by crossing plants that had hairy stems (HH) with plants that had non-hairy stems (hh). Which will be expressed in this batch of tomato plants? A. hairy stems (recessive). B. hairy stems (dominant). C. non-hairy stems (dominant). D. non-hairy stems (recessive).

Answers

the answer is b because if u make a punnett square each square has 1 dominant allele, and one 1 recessive allele, and the dominant appears more than the recessive does.

Answer:

kkkkkkkkk123ohh youll see im at kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmart

Explanation:

randome answer for this

y7uyewuwrfsdh

Is polydactyly a dominant or a reccesive trait?

Answers

Actually it depends on your parents if your mom or dad is PPorPp then it is dominant if they're pp then it's recessive