Who was the 16th president?
What was he/she known for?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer: Abraham Lincoln

He known for:  Abraham Lincoln is most famous for leading the country during the American Civil War. His leadership in the North helped the country to remain strong and defeat the South keeping the country united. He also pushed for the freedom of all slaves throughout the nation. He was also the first republican president.

I hope this helps you.

(This was the 16th president of the U.S.

Related Questions

Im a adventurer ! i have one question : do u belive in ghost ???‚Äč
Why did the romans decide to invade spain then move towards carthage?????
When does the US supreme court have Appellate jurisdiction
How does location affect the way people live?
Please help me! Im giving brainliest to the correct answer!!!

What was daily life like for Roman women? Describe two differences that existed between women who were wealthy and those who were poor.

Answers

From the early days of the Roman Republic through the volatile reigns of such ignoble emperors as CaligulaNero, and Commodus, the Roman Empire continued to expand, stretching its borders to encompass the entireMediterranean Sea as well as expanding northward to Gaul and Britain. History records the exploits of the heroes as well as the tirades of the emperors. Despite the sometimes shameful deeds of the imperial office, the empire was built on the backs of its citizens - the unsung people who lived a relatively quiet existence, and who are often ignored by history. Rome was a cosmopolitan city with Greeks, Syrians, Jews, North Africans, Spaniards, Gauls, and Britons, and like any society, the average Roman citizen awoke each morning, labored, relaxed, and ate, and while his or her daily life could often be hectic, he or she would always survive.

Which river flows through the northeastern edge of the Sahara Desert?

Answers

The Nile river. The Nile rise in Central Africa South of Sahara, and flows north through Sudan and Egypt and empties in the Mediterranean.

True or False and why: River travel between the East coast and the new settlements in the West was the easiest way to move people and goods true or false

Answers

Answer:

False

Explanation:

America used canals and boat travel to move people and goods from the North to the South and vise-versa. Not from the East to the West. There were no large bodies of water, let alone rivers, to transport people and goods from the East to the West. This is why the idea of a transcontinental railroad was so attractive to America during the mid-19th century, after the invention of the steam engine. Railroads were fast and could conduct trade and transportation  much quicker than most boats could, so after being built, railroads were the main method of transportation from the East to the West, and much conflict would arise in the coming future because of this.

Vreau o descriere despre un palat urgent

Answers

BALL Princess one evening, it was a ball in an enchanted palace of crystal flowers danced. Princes and princesses from throughout the kingdom had come at the prom. All danced and sang with joy. Suddenly there was a scary noise was evil witch - WHY NOT ME IN M.ATI invited to the prom, I want to dance and sing late! He said angry witch - I did not know Want to have some fun with us! said the king. - PUTEA.TI MACAR send me an invitation, and then tell you if I want it or not! said angry witch. Flowers and witch spells and magic wand transforms them into statues. KING gets angry: - Why did you do that?DA.LE ROAD IMMEDIATELY NOT the guards! King chick. - AND IF I DO NOT WANT TO ??? The evil witch laughed. King called guards and a witch who turned bad to stone and flowers have returned to normal. AND STARTED AGAIN ALL have fun until the morning! I hope I helped you! !

Why did ancient Egyptian civilization fall?

Answers

The Ancient Egyptian civilization began to fall after king Ramses III died. He was the last king of Egypt.

What happened at the Constitutional Convention?

Answers

Delegates wrote the United States Constitution.

they weren't happy with how the articles of confederation were running the country, so they met to revise it but instead ended up making a whole new government, and they wrote the constitution.