Где и когда происходят события? из сказа Бажова ХРУПКАЯ ВЕТОЧКА

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Урал, 18-19 век. "Могучий горный хребет прорезает с севера на юг необозримые просторы русских равнин. Это Урал, в недрах которого хранятся несметные природные богатства: золото и драгоценные камни, медь и каменный уголь, мрамор и малахит. Еще при Петре Первом здесь были обоснованы первые заводы и рудники. На Урале сама земля рождала легенды и сказки. Горщики, рудобои, медеплавильщики и камнерезы искали объяснения земляным богатствам и создавали легенды, в которых нашла поэтические отражение любовь русских людей к родной земле." События сказов Бажова, вероятнее всего, происходят в 19 или 18 веке, а иногда и без времени.

Related Questions

The following statement is an example of which type of opener?"Hi, let me give you a hand with that."self-referencesother referencesrelational referencescontext references
Найти 3 неопределенных местоимения в сказках пушкина... сроооооочно
Which group gained the most power, wealth, and influence during the late Middle Ages in Europe? A. monarchs B. freemen C. serfs D. feudal lords
Alcatuiti o compunere in care sa folositi cat mai multe adverbe
What does inclined mean?

Help me please, thanks .....

Answers

This is the same as the other one you posted, just put the words into the sentences to get an idea of context, it’s not really an exercise.

Apakah maksud bagi perhubungan bukan maya?

Answers

masuk perhubungan yang berasal atau terjadi di Kenyataan bukan hanya Hayalan atau buatan seakan akan itu murni .

what sense or senses does the description of the workers appeal? What impact does the description have on the tone or feeling of the text?

Answers

Answers with Explanations:

1. What sense or senses does the description of the workers appeal?

I can see that you haven't attached the title of the text. I believe the title of the text being asked is "One Last Time," by Gary Soto.

In lines 2-7, the description of the workers appeal to the sense of sight and touch. The workers appeared "dusty" and "thin." These alone will awaken the audience's emotion just by watching their appearance (sense of sight). The text mentioned "h.oes balanced from their shoulders" (sense of sight and touch). This evokes the audience's emotion by allowing them to feel how heavy it was to carry the h.oes. The workers are "returning from the fields" and this appeals to the sense of touch, particularly that the workers are feeling tired from the heat of the sun.

2. What impact does the description have on the tone or feeling of the text?

The description creates a negative tone or gloomy feeling on the text. It tries to tell the audience that working in the field is not fun because they show images of tired workers whose "eyes were squinting."  It also tells the audience that it is a hard work and this is what most people do in order to earn a living.

Which sentence does not contain misplaced or dangling modifiers? A. I looked at the clouds sitting in a chair on the porch. B. Sitting in a chair, Ilooked at the clouds on the porch. C. On the porch, I looked at the clouds sitting in a chair. D. Sitting in a chair on the porch, I looked at the clouds. the ancer is Sitting in a chair on the porch, I looked at the clouds.

Answers

A! IS YOUR ANSWER!! YOUR WELCOME 

What does the Latin word turba mean in english

Answers

i think its crowd or mob, if i remember correctly
It translates to: people, crowd, mob.

How do I say, "Thank you for the invitation, I'm absolutely delighted to be here." in Thai?

Answers

K̄hx k̄hxbkhuṇ s̄ảh̄rạb IM cheiỵ absolutly khwām yindī thī̀ ca xyū̀ thī̀ nī̀