Which sixteenth-century astronomer used mathematics to conclude that the earth revolves around the sun and published his findings in On the Revolution of Heavenly Bodies? a. Francis Bacon
b. Ptolemy
c. Nicholas Copernicus

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

I belive it was C. Nicholas Copernicus

Hope this helped!

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

c

Explanation:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiii tooooooooooooook thhhe teeeesssssttt

Related Questions

How did the Aryan language influence India?The constitution of India was written in Sanskrit.Important religious texts were written in Sanskrit.The ancient Aryan language was outlawed in many parts of India.The ancient Aryan language became the modern language of India.
2. How did faith impact Ashoka's rule as emperor?
How did Georgia's economy improve under Wright's leadership? Check all that apply,Wages increased.O Trade in Savannah increased.Tax laws were enforced.Georgia began to industrialize.Plantation production expanded.
In a direct democracy, if the people vote to make smoking illegal:OoolA smoking is still legal.B smoking becomes illegal.C Congress considers the vote before any laws are passed.D Representatives may or may not vote to make smoking illegal.
Which practice reveals how korea under the koryŏ dynasty continued to be influenced by china?

PLEASE ANSWER QUICKwhich of the following is an example of a limit to execute power under the Constitution

A. the Congress fails to override a vote
B. the president signs a bill into law
C. the Supreme Court makes a ruling
D. the Senate rejects a Justice nominee

Answers

The Answer To This Is Option D.

B. The president signs a bill into a law

i believe this is the correct answer through some reading and research also the words limit and execute kinda tripped me up ill let you know if i find a better answer.

List at least three changes took place in the Renaissance.

Answers

Answer:

During the renaissance, art, religion, science, technology and philosophy all changed.

During the renaissance, art, religion, science, technology and philosophy all changed.

In art, perspective and porportion made art more realistic looking. The subject matter of art also changed. No longer was all the art religious. For example, artists started to sketch nature and Leonardo da Vinci painted his famous Mona Lisa.

Before the renaissance, there was only one religion in Europe: Roman Catholic Christian. The renaissance/reformation changed that. Groups such as the Protestant, Lutherean, Anglican, and Calvinist religions started to pop up. They had different beliefs, practices, and ideologys, even though they are all branches of Christianity today.

Scientists like Galileo changed popular held beliefs about science. A scientific method for testing theories was formulated. The invention of the printing press ensured that information could be spread quicker and cheaper.

Finally, the renaissance is marked by a change in thinking. Previously, most people were fatalists, which meant that they believed their destinies were pre-chosen and nothing they did would change them. New thinkers called humanists believed that humans had freedom of choice and weren't as concerned with spiritual matters.

How does the desire for profit and the protection of human rightsconflict-and how is this shown in the Atlantic Slave Trade? *

Answers

Answer:

Through the Atlantic Slave Trade slavery introduced in America.

Explanation:

The triangular slave trade also is known as the Atlantic Slave Trade, began from the late 16th century. It carried manufactured goods, slaves, cash crops,  between Europe, West Africa, and American colonies.

A desire to earn profit forced European powers to allow the system of slavery in colonies. In colonies, the plantation economy introduced where slaves used as labours in the fields of cash crops like rice, sugar, tobacco, indigo, and cotton. There was also a conflict to protect human rights because slavery was part of bondage, which allowed no rights to the people. The protection of human rights remains neutral as Britishers earned profits in the colonies by getting regular supplies of raw materials.

In 1794, the Slave Trade Act passed by the United States Congress as anti-slavery trade-acts which limited American involvement in the international slave trade.

What form of Christianity was adopted in Russia?

Answers

Answer:

In the 10th century Prince Vladimir I, who was converted by missionaries from Byzantium, adopted Christianity as the official religion for Russia, and for nearly 1,000 years thereafter the Russian Orthodox church was the country's dominant religious institution.

Explanation:

Hope this helps

Crown me as brainliest:)

Imagine that you are Nicolaus Copernicus. Write a short autobiographical statement that talks about who you are, where you’re from, and some of your important contributions.

Answers

Answer:

My name is Nicolaus Copernicus and I am a mathematician and astronomer. I helped formulate a model of the universe that claimed that the Sun, not the earth was at the center of the universe.

I was born in Royal Prussia which was a part of Polish territory. I could speak quite a number of languages such as German, Latin, Polish, Greek, Italian, a little bit of Hebrew, and had good knowledge on a number of topics.

I helped derive a quantity theory of money and also formulated an important economic principle which was known as Gresham's law.

Answer:

here you go this is what I put for my answer I hope you understand it also the person above me gets full credit a great thanks to them!!!

Also I will put the answer down in writing

Explanation:

I go by Nicolaus Copernicus and I am a mathematician and cosmologist. I formed a model of the universe that guaranteed that the Sun, not the earth was at the focal point of the universe. I was brought into the world in Royal Prussia which was a piece of A polish area. I could talk quite a lot of languages like German, Latin, Polish, Greek, Italian, a tad of Hebrew, and had great information on various subjects. I determined an amount hypothesis of cash and furthermore figured out a significant monetary guideline which was known as Gresham's regulation.

There you go have a great day!

I need help with this please!!

Answers

Answer: just skim through your guide for the different classes of people u don't have to read the whole thing just the parts for that question

Explanation: