C) a protein unreveling

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

C) A protein unreveling  

Answer 2
Answer: C. a protein unreveling

Related Questions

A true-breeding pea plant with green seeds is crossed with another true-breeding pea plant with green seeds. What kind of seeds will the offspring have?A, yellow seedsB, green seedsC, yellow-green seedsD, some of each color
What are decomposers classified as in an ecosystem?
What is the missing body part for the frog??
Atrophoderma in a sentence
Which project came first: Gemini, Space Shuttle, Mercury, Apollo?

Will give brainlist HELP ASAPOmnivores carnivores herbivores and decomposers are all consumers. True or false?

Answers

Answer:

True

Explanation:

Carnivores that eat herbivores are called secondary consumers, and carnivores that eat other carnivores are called tertiary consumers. Animals and people who eat both animals and plants are called omnivores. Then there are decomposers (bacteria, fungi, and even some worms), which feed on decaying matter.

Yesthatistrue....:)

Iamgoingtogivethedefinitions:

Omnivores:isaanimalthateatsbothplantsandanimalsfortheirmainfood.eg:pigs,ratsetc.

Carnivores:isaanimalthatgetsfoodfromkillingandeatingitheranimals.eg:lions,tigersetc.

Herbivores:isanimalthatgetsitsenergyfromeatingplantsandonlyplants.eg:sheep,goatsetc.

Decomposers:isorganismthatdecomposesorganicmaterialsuchasremainsofdeadorganism.eg:bacteria,fungietc.

Hopethiswillhelpu....

A student writes in a laboratory notebook: I placed a piece of iron in a beaker of water and the iron sank to the bottom of the beaker. -- What the student wrote in the laboratory notebook is an example of a(n) *1. observation
2. prediction
3. inference
hypothesis

Answers

The student OBSERVED what happend therfor the answer is 1

Answer:

A student writes in a laboratory notebook: I placed a piece of iron in a beaker of water and the iron sank to the bottom of the beaker. -- What the student wrote in the laboratory notebook is an example of a(n) *

Explanation:

A student writes in a laboratory notebook: I placed a piece of iron in a beaker of water and the iron sank to the bottom of the beaker. -- What the student wrote in the laboratory notebook is an example of a(n) *

When would you expect volcanoes or volcanic islands to form? (Which 2 types of plates are colliding?)

Answers

Answer:

Volcanoes is one particular kind of feature that forms along convergent plate boundaries, where two tectonic plates clash (collide) and one moves below the other.

Explanation:

What is the name for a mathematical sentence that shows two terms that are not necessarily equal

Answers

Answer:

the answer is: an inequality

PLEASE HELP ME I RELLAY NEED SOME HELP

Answers

Hello!

For background the plant shown is an orchid. Generally, purple is the dominant color and trait within this species and white the recessive allele.

If we use Mendell's Punnett Square we can actually see that together the pair are codominant with one another.

So the answer to your question would be, c. codominant with the allele for the white flower color.

If only one particular color was showing, we could say that one was dominant over the other. However, due to the fact that both traits show, that means they are codominant ! As recessive genes will not show under the presence of a dominant gene.

Hope this helps answer your question!

All animals that swim freely in the ocean are known as...?

Answers

the answer is nektonAnswer here
this answer includes animals and plants :  phytoplankton