Identify a cause of the Korean War

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

On June 25, 1950, the Korean War began when North Korea, supported by the Soviet Union and China, invaded South Korea, which was supported by the United States.

Answer 2
Answer:

The Korean War (1950-1953) began when the North Korean Communist army crossed the 38th Parallel and invaded non-Communist South Korea. As Kim Il-sung's North Korean army, armed with Soviet tanks, quickly overran South Korea, the United States came to South Korea's aid.

Hope this helps, Kam

Related Questions

How is the US economy affected by the business practices of the Industrial Revolution
Which body, located in Jamestown, Virginia, was the first elected assembly to govern in a British colony?
Napoleon's defeat at this majorbattle provided two majorresults in the British favor
Which action was not used by some white Southerners to deny justice to blacks? A. They passed black codes. B. They allowed hate groups such as the Ku Klux Klan to terrorize blacks. C. They refused to establish schools for blacks. D. They allowed blacks to vote and hold political office. I personaly think it's D. But I don't know.
The original constitution protected the right to trial by jury

WORTH 15 PTS!What is meant by the term "the end of the Cold War"? A. the decline of tensions between the U.S. and the Soviet Union B. the signing of a peace treaty between North and South Korea C. the refusal of communist China to continue the arms race D. the rise of democracy in Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia

Answers

The answer is A. The cold war was an arms war between the US and The Soviet Union
A: The decline of tension between the U.S. and the Soviet Union

The Mayflower Compact and the Fundamental Orders of Connecticut were What is the anserw?????

Answers

The Mayflower Compact was a treaty that settlers signed on their way to the United States from England, stating that they would establish their own government and were separate from James I, King of England. The Fundamental Orders of Connecticut were orders which described how the government in the Connecticut River Towns would be and talked about it's structures and powers. 

What are the Illuminated Manuscripts? how were they made? what were their original purpose? what are their main features?Thanks

Answers

An illuminated manuscript is a manuscript in which the text is supplemented with such decoration as initials, borders (marginalia) and miniature illustrations.
         It is made from animal skin, most usually the skin of a sheep or cow. Goatskin was used too  and also deer or pigskin .
         Illuminated Manuscripts were used by priests and monks for ritual purposes.
I know all three of these questions but I cannot figure out the last question. But I hope this helps.

Which statement most likely represents the view of citizen of ancient Athens visiting Sparta

Answers

The most likely represents the view of citizen of ancient Athens visiting Sparta is the government and society in Sparta are so strict. The people had little voice in government.

What do you mean by the Sparta?

On Greece's Peloponnese, in the region of Laconia, is Sparta. It was a strong city-state in antiquity with a well-known fighting culture. It and its inhabitants were occasionally referred to as Lacedaemon and Lacedaemonians in ancient writings.

The qualities of athleticism and militarism are most frequently associated with Sparta, one of the most powerful Greek city-states.

As Spartan armies besieged Athens and destroyed the surrounding countryside and crops, Pericles chose to lead naval battles elsewhere rather than engage them near the city's walls.

Therefore, the most likely represents the view of citizen of ancient Athens visiting Sparta is the government and society in Sparta are so strict. The people had little voice in government.

To know more about the Sparta, visit:

brainly.com/question/14350782

#SPJ6

I would say the answer is A... the government and society in Sparta are so strict, the people had little voice in government. 

After 1877, racial segregation became widespread<br />in the South primarily as a result of the<br />
(1) decline of the Ku Klux Klan<br />
(2) activities of the Freedmen’s Bureau<br />
(3) stationing of federal troops in the South<br />
(4) passage of Jim Crow laws

Answers

passage of the Jim crow laws

Answer: passage of Jim Crow Laws

Explanation: this happened during the times of Jim Crow and things only got worse.

According to the colonists what right did the sugar act violate

Answers

The colonists had felt that Parliament couldnt tax any British subjects unless they enjoyed representation. Many colonists also felt that the Stamp Act forced them to either confront the issue of parliamentary taxation head-on or give up on any claim to rights of self-government.
Apparently since the colonist's did not have a direct representation at Parliament, any laws passed, like the Sugar Act and Stamp Act, were illegal. These laws violated Bill of Rights of 1689, and colonists felt as if their rights as Englishmen were denied.i hope this helped