The militarism policy in Europe brought about the feeling that....?????
The militarism policy in Europe brought about the feeling that....????? - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: The answer would be B.

Related Questions

What group is generally held responsible for the terror attacks of september,11 2001?
fighting most likely broke out between the English and the Spanish 1670 after the English founded the south Carolina colony because
Why was the United States reluctant to annex Texas?
What is the name of the President of the United States now?
Please describe the Economic and Political Ideologies of the United States and Soviet Union.

The idea that religion and government should be separate is known as,A. securialism,
B. facism,
or C. communism

Answers

The idea that religion and government should be separate is known as A. securialism.

Securialism refers to religious skepticism or indifference, and it advocates for a system of political or social philosophy conducted without the introduction of any religious element. This view also reaches public education and other matters of civil policy.

My answer is A. Secularism

Republicans tend to be more __________ on issues

Answers

I would say difficult because both political parties have very different views
I would say conservative as their stances align more with conservative principles

In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus taught his listeners to show love and

Answers

In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus taught his listeners to show love and to be jovial or happy. Jesus teaches his listeners how to be truly happy in life and how to pray for God's will to be done. Therefore the missing deteil in the statement is to be jovial or happy.

What is 1 reason why many people in Eastern Europe do not belong to any religion?

Answers

People in Europe don't belong to religion is because of conflicts.

The_was a group formed to fight for farmers issues

Answers

around what years? if it is around the late 1800's, then it was the farmers' allience

The Sahara desert covers parts of ten countries and one occupied territory I northern Africa. List the countries and territory?

Answers

The Sahara Desert covers large parts of Algeria, Chad, Egypt, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Sudan, and Tunisia it also is located within the Occupied Territory of Western Sahara. It is an expansive desert that covers almost the entirety of North Africa and serves as a natural divide in the African Continent.