What provides the largest portion of federal revenue

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Individual Income Taxes

Explanation:

Since 1950, the Individual Income Tax has been the largest source of federal revenue. It consists of basically 48% of the total income of the US. Also, it makes for about 8.3% of GDP in 2017. It went up to 9.9% in 2000, and went down to 6.1% after the "Great Recession".

Answer 2
Answer:

individual income taxes

Related Questions

In American English, a collective noun used as a unit takes _____ verbs and pronouns.
Read the excerpt from act 1 of The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street.TOMMYWhoever was in the thing that came over, I don't think they want us to leave here.28. MOVING SHOT – STEVE 28.As he leaves Charlie and walks over to the boy. He kneels down in front of him. He forces his voice to remain gentle. He reaches out and holds the boy.STEVEWhat do you mean? What are you talking about?What is Steve’s viewpoint about what Tommy is saying?He is certain, as Tommy says, that no one should leave.He is angry at Tommy for going against the group.He is frightened at Tommy’s ideas about the flash.He is intrigued and wants to know more from Tommy.
In an essay arguing that music education should be required in elementary school, how would the author most likely include interviews with music teachers?As background information in an introductionAs information that supports the main argumentAs a part of a concluding paragraphAs a sidebar that gives readers related information
CHAPTER II—THE SHE-WOLF, an excerptFrom White FangBy Jack LondonBreakfast eaten and the slim camp-outfit lashed to the sled, the men turned their backs on the cheery fire and launched out into the darkness. At once began to rise the cries that were fiercely sad—cries that called through the darkness and cold to one another and answered back. Conversation ceased. Daylight came at nine o'clock. At midday the sky to the south warmed to rose-colour, and marked where the bulge of the earth intervened between the meridian sun and the northern world. But the rose-colour swiftly faded. The grey light of day that remained lasted until three o'clock, when it, too, faded, and the pall of the Arctic night descended upon the lone and silent land.As darkness came on, the hunting-cries to right and left and rear drew closer—so close that more than once they sent surges of fear through the toiling dogs, throwing them into short-lived panics.At the conclusion of one such panic, when he and Henry had got the dogs back in the traces, Bill said:"I wisht they'd strike game somewheres, an' go away an' leave us alone.""They do get on the nerves horrible," Henry sympathized.They spoke no more until camp was made.What is the main message of this excerpt of White Fang? Please respond in three to five complete sentences, including specific sections of text to support your answer.
Based on Robert Frost’s poem "The Road Not Taken,” which line most supports the theme that the desire to have it all often makes decisions difficult?

When was george washington born​

Answers

Answer:

february 33, 1732

Explanation:

Answer: february 22, 1732

Explanation:

I need help I can't remember the answer and I have only a few minutes to answer it, please help ! Why did the man in the poem, "Lost Youth," seem old at thirty?

Answers

Because of the title it says lost youth so when he became polder he lost his youth more and more

Final answer:

The man in the poem 'Lost Youth' seemed old at thirty because he had lost his sense of wonder and enthusiasm for life.

Explanation:

The man in the poem 'Lost Youth' seemed old at thirty because he had lost his sense of wonder and enthusiasm for life. The poem suggests that the man had become jaded and disillusioned by the realities and disappointments of adulthood. This is reflected in the line 'I must not think of any thing/For that was all I used to do,' indicating that the man had lost his ability to appreciate the world around him.

Learn more about Man in the poem 'Lost Youth' here:

brainly.com/question/34231153

#SPJ11

VocabularyAntonyms: Match each word with the word or phrase most nearly its opposite.

pedantic

A.
scholarly

B.
childish

C.
ignorant

D.
sophisticated

Answers

Yep, the answer is D. ;-) Let me know if I'm correct okay?

Currently, U.S troops in Afghanistan have a critical role in____.

Answers

Answer:

The afghanistan war

Explanation:

If anyone knows the story "Thank,You,Ma'am," I need HELP D:In "Thank You, M'am," which event is part of the rising action?

A.
Mrs. Jones's walking home alone at night

B.
Mrs. Jones's giving Roger ten dollars for the blue suede shoes

C.
Roger's being unable to even say "thank you" at the end of the story

D.
Mrs. Jones's bringing Roger into her home and washing his face

Answers

Rising action is when times get tense, so which one would be most scary if you were Mrs.Jones? Not washing a boys face. Not the boy being unable to say thank you. Not Mrs.Jones giving the ten dollars. So it would have to be Mrs.Jones walking home alone at night. Hope this helped!!! :D

Describe how the color red makes you feel.

Answers

it can make a sensitive person feel really depressed it makes me feel like a rose petal floating in a bathtub full of bubbles. as well as loved becasue that color is used on valentines day.

it makes me feel relaxed yet love because red is my favorite color