What events led to unification of France?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

In the 1860s, Prussia under Bismarck used force to unify the various German states. The first war of unification was the Danish War in 1862, followed by the Austro-Prussian war in 1866. Finally, Bismarck used the Franco-Prussian war of 1870-71 to complete unification.

Related Questions

How many bones are inside you at age 11
True or False The war of Hawks staged peace demonstrations in various parts of the United States?
What was the goal of the Native American civil rights movement known as the Trail of Broken Treaties?Ato allow Native Americans into the United States militaryBto improve economic and educational opportunitiesC to protect and reclaim Native American landsD. to gain access to voting rights to ensure political representation
Help ASAPIf butter and margarine are considered to be substitutes; what happens to the price and quantity of margarine if the price of butter increases? A. Price of margarine decreases and the quantity increases. B. Price and quantity remains unchanged. C. Price of margarine increases and the quantity decreases. D. Price of margarine increases and the quantity demand increases.
Which statement about Sparta is true?  A.Spartan scientists and philosophers greatly expanded the scope of human knowledge.  B.Spartan playwrights gave the world some of its greatest comedies and tragedies.  C.All Spartan men lived in military barracks until age 30 and were only allowed to visit their wives.  D.Spartan women were famous for their decorative arts such as embroidery and jewelry-making.

Tell me 3 facts about xuchal! please

Answers

xuchal is something that will make someone pass out (sleeping)
Xuchal is made from ground seashells and tobacco
Xuchal is used as a sleeping potion

This works much better, and after drinking from a xuchal contaminated pond, the pack of dogs quickly falls asleep.

Potions, VooDoo maybe, or maybe popularity. I'm not too sure, but those are my best answers, my bruh. Also, perfect girl is a fact.

What qualities are valued in South Korea?

Answers

In South Korea are valued having your own ideas and being honest with your politics principles.

The North Korea government expect the citizens to follow the Leader, Kim Jong-un

During the Elizabethan period, relations between England and Spain were tense. Describe threeissues that caused friction between the two countries, and describe the results of the friction.

Give a Simple, but full answer.

Answers

Firstly, Prince Philip (Mary 1's ex husband) asked Elizabeth to marry him but she rejected him; The religions were totally different as England was a Protestant country whereas Spain was a Catholic country; and Elizabeth was stealing from Spain ships which contained new world treasures.

Explain how the war in Europe brought about an economic boom in the USA.

Answers

I would say that because of posters and and radio ad's, people were sent into a sense that if they didn't help out in some way, people might think less of them, so they spent the spare money they had on donations, items and other things that were put into Americas economy.

Also, throughout the war, all items that were of any value were kept by the soldiers and brought back into America when the war was over or due to the large amounts of silverware found in the raided rich parts of Germany would have fetched a good price.

How did the Compromise of 1850 address the question of slavery?

Answers

Nova net slavery continued in Washington dc but slave trading was banned 

"These ignorant people live like children in an unspoiled wilderness."Select the best answer from the choices provided.

A. An English colonist
B. Pope Alexander VI
C. A Native American person
D. A Spanish conquistador

Answers

Answer:

A Native American person

Explanation:

A Native American person lives in the woods that is unmissed with. I hope this helps.

Let me know if that is right I maybe wrong.

A Native American person.