Which of the following documents is credited with being the original example of the American value of self-government?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

MERRRY CHISTMAS

Explanation:

THIS IS MY PUPPY

Answer 2
Answer: The Fundamental Orders of Conneticut

Related Questions

What was are result of the bank failure that followed the stock market crash in 1929. K12 I WILL GIVE BRAINLIEST
What is the things that all goverment should have?
What present day city is located near where fort duquesne once stood
Select the definition of aristocracy.A.rule by a mobB.rule by manyC.rule by a few individualsD.rule by one person
In Erik’s country, lawmakers have passed a new bill that allows elected members of the legislature to avoid testifying in trials if they declare that their testimony could damage national security or interests. This situation is best described by which of the following selections

How did Jimmy Carter respond to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan?He boycotted the 1980 Olympic Games in Moscow.
He ended grain shipments to the Soviet Union.
He withdrew the SALT II treaty from consideration by the Senate.
He sent American troops to Afghanistan to force the Soviets to withdraw.

Answers

He ended grain shipments to the Soviet Union.

He withdrew the SALT II treaty from consideration by the Senate.

Why did the Powhatan attack the Chesapeake?

Answers

Paul Heaton may have attacked the chess peak tribe because his priest had warned him that his control would be threatened from that location on the other hand. He may have been thinking ahead and protecting the flank of his paramount chiefdom against some anticipated European threat.

What body of water did the Seminoles cross on their route to the Indian Territory

Answers

The Seminoles were forced to cross both the Gulf of Mexico and the Mississippi River:)

What did the domino theory assume about the spread of communism?If one country became communist, all of the countries in the region would immediately become
communist too.
If one country became communist, it would start a chain reaction of countries becoming communist
If one country became communist, the countries around it would stand up and resist following that
country's example.

Answers

Answer:

If one country became communists, it would start a chain reaction of countries becoming communist.

Explanation:

I just completed the assignment

Answer:

B. If one country became communist, it would start a chain reaction of countries becoming communist.

Explanation:

Just took it. Edg 2021. Hope this helps :)

Was america decision to purchase louisiana wrise?was the decision constitutional

Answers

the Louisiana purchase was a great deal because it was a lot of land for a very cheap price. I'm not sure if it was constitutional sorry, hope I helpd

Who invented the printing press?a. the Crusades
b. the Medici
c. Johannes Gutenberg
d. Casa di Dante

Answers

Johannes Gutenberg created the printing press around 1439

The answer is C.Hope this helped :)