Which event in the play is a supernatural sign that both Romans and Elizabethans would have recognized as a bad omen? A.
the strange sightings and earthquakes in Rome

B.
Brutus's death

C.
the assassination of Caesar

D.
Brutus's suicide

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: I think is A the stange sightings and earthquakes in Rome
I'm glad to help you

Related Questions

Share your opinion. Which statements describe why you think voting is important?I want to be able to choose my representatives.I believe that it is my responsibility as a citizen.I am interested in politics.I think that my vote has an impact.I want to have a say in my government’s decisions.
Compare and contrast the lives of patricians and plebeians in the Roman republic
What is spata goverments like
If Congress passed a law making it a crime to write letters criticizing the government, it would be a law against the expression of ideas rather than a law against an action.A.TrueB.False
Who pointed out to President Lincoln that by casting the war as a fight against slavery, European countries would be less likely to aid the south? A: Fredrick Douglass B: David Farragut C: George McClellan D: Ulysses Grant

Why is deciding how to produce goods and services so important for every society?A The decision affects which natural resources a society might use, depending on its specific geographic location and financial circumstances.

B The decision will force people to forego their individual needs and wants in order to work for the greater good of society.

C The decision encourages the most powerful members of society to behave honestly and fairly, without trying to exert control over capital or labor.

D The decision can affect how effectively or efficiently a society uses its resources and how well it meets the needs and wants of its population.

Answers

Answer:

D) The decision can affect how effectively or efficiently a society uses its resources and how well it meets the needs and wants of its population.

Explanation:

A is incorrect because the amount of food/services doesn't affect their location.

B is incorrect because people it would not force people to "for the greater good."

C is incorrect because it's not reliable. ( honestly )

Correct Answer:  D

Answer:

D. The decision can affect how effectively or efficiently a society uses its resources and how well it meets the needs and wants of its population.

Explanation:

i took the quiz on k12 and got it correct. please like and rate my answer. if this is incorrect for you, again i took it on k12.

What obstacle did rosa parks overcome to achive her dream?why is rosa parks such an inspiration?

Answers

Rosa Parks was a major civil rights activist in her non-violent protests against being forced to sit in the back of the bus. She went on to help organize and resist segregation and racial oppression through the Montgomery Bus Boycott and other major actions of civil disobedience. She was considered a major female leader of the Civil Rights Movement and serves as an inspiration for her efforts to fight racial injustice in the United States. 

Which description of Andrew Jackson is correct? A. granted the Supreme Court the power of judicial review
B. declared war on England to avenge the burning of Washington
C. was the first common man elected president of the United States
D. defended the rights of Indians and African Americans

I say C. Am I right?? Please explain. I'm bad at history

Answers

C. was the first common man elected president of the United States
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty okay with saying A

What role did political parties play in the electoral of 1796

Answers

That election started a new era for politics in the US. The parties that began to form during Washington's presidency. Despite warnings from Washington about them it was a rivalry between 2 parties that dominated the election.

How did Ghana's rulers make money from trade?

Answers

People had to pay to trade and pass through other countries.

Why was the atomic bomb dropped in Hiroshima significant to end WW2?

Answers

The atomic bomb was significant to end World War II because it destroyed Japan. In more detail, when the bomb was dropped in Hiroshima a blast equivalent to the power of 15,000 tons of TNT reduced four square miles of the city to nothing and killed 80,000 people. Thousands more dies due to the radiation. So when the atomic bomb was dropped in Nagasaki killing about 40,000 people, Japan surrendered. They couldn't possibly fight anymore.

In Japanese culture, it was disgraceful to lose anything, especially a war. So, because the Japanese were so nationalistic, they would fight to the death and the Americans knew Japan wouldn't surrender until they had exhausted their last resource. President Harry Truman ordered the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end the war so it wouldn't go on longer and American lives would not be lost. After both bombs were dropped Japan finally surrendered and World War ll was over. But, the creation of the atomic bomb led to the Cold War, which was a nuclear arms race between the United States and the Soviet Union.