Read this excerpt from a story:I don't know why everyone was so happy when we reached the top of the mountain. It only took us four hours to hike up there. And I'm still not sure why everyone was amazed as we looked down. I mean, it was only the most
spectacular view I'd ever seen in my life.
Which statement best describes the narrator's point of view in this excerpt?

A. He was sorry he agreed to the hike up the mountain.

B. He was in a state of panic because he was up so high.

C. He was in awe of what he saw from the top of the mountain.

D. He was bored by everything that happened on the hike.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Option C. The statement that best describes the narrator's point of view in the excerpt is that he was in awe of what he saw from the top of the mountain.

Explanation:

In the excerpt provided in the question, the narrator describes without a great sense of enthusiasm and excitement his/her experience with hiking a specific mountain by being sarcastic about the whole experience. But it is clear in his/her description, that he/she was in awe of what he/she saw from the top of the mountain as the description says: "I mean, it was only the most spectacular view I'd ever seen in my life."

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer: it C. he was in awe of what he saw from the top of the mountain

Explanation:

Related Questions

I'm offering  about 20 points for this! Rudyard Kipling wanted thereader to see the similarities between the animal characters in the Jungle Book and their “Law of the Jungle and the modern human world and government.A. TrueB. False
Ow is the underlined pronoun in the sentence used? Whom did she say would meet us at the swimming pool?A.direct objectB.object of a prepositionC.subjectD.predicate nominative
Magnets help make electricity,and they hold papers on the refrigerator.what is the correct punctuation
ERIN: (looking at a calendar) What do you think?MICHAEL: (shaking his head) I don't know, but we have to decide.ERIN: (picking up baby Grant and kissing him) Your second birthday will be so much fun, big boy!MICHAEL: I think more kids will be able to come if we have it in the afternoon. And on a Saturday, not Wednesday. Well, at least we have the theme picked out.ERIN: Thank goodness for that! Grant just loves Dr. Seuss. (pulls out her cell phone) I think I will call his grandmother to talk about it.Which statement BEST explains what is happening in this scene?A) Erin and Grant are planning a birthday party for Michael. B) Michael and Erin are trying to choose a date and time for a Christmas party. C) Michael is planning to take Grant to the doctor before his birthday. D) Michael and Erin are trying to choose a date and time for Grant's birthday party.
Sentence for benediction

What is the primary reason that people pick up a thesaurus?A) to find a synonym for a word
B) to find out how to pronounce a word
C) to find out the definition of a word
D) to find out what part of speech a word is

Answers

Answer:

A. To find a synonym for a word

Explanation:

A thesaurus is a reference work that lists the synonyms, and sometimes antonyms, of words.

Answer:

A) to find a synonym for a word

Explanation:

People use a thesaurus primarily to find a synonym for a word. Most people go to a dictionary to find out the information listed in the other answer choices.

Plus I did it on USATESTPREP.

I hope this help!

Electronic spreadsheets are most useful for A.Creating multimedia presentations. B.Storing multimedia files. C.Making calculations. D.Archiving libraries.

Answers

Answer:

C.Making calculations.

Explanation:

Spreadsheet is a computer program that represents information in a two-dimensional data grid, along with formulas that relate the data. Historically, a spreadsheet is an accounting page that shows a variety of quantitative information useful for managing a business. The main function of a spreadsheet is to make calculations, so using a spreadsheet you can make calculations that track your expenses, your earnings, and other calculations that are important to you for your business.

C you use spread sheets to figure out revenue profit stuff like that

Which type of music program helped popularize music on television?

Answers

I think it was concerts

I am pretty sure that the answer is c music videos

Help asapWhat does the red flower symbolize in "Mowgli's Brothers"?
a.The beauty of the jungle's natural setting.
b. The anger the animals feel against man's way of life.
c. The control human beings have over nature.
d. The danger fire brings to the jungle.

Answers

Answer:

D

Explanation:

The red flower symbolizes the power humans have to ultimately destroy animals and their habitats by burning them to the ground, in the literal as well as the metaphorical sense

Answer:

The danger fire brings to the jungle.

Explanation:

During the 1930s, extreme drought and high winds made life incredibly difficult in the Great Plains region of the United States. In many areas, rainfall was forty percent less than normal. The soil became extremely dry, and when strong winds blew, they created tremendous dust storms. These so-called “black blizzards” were so thick that they made daylight seem like dusk. During this terrible period, the Great Plains region of the United States was named the “Dust Bowl.” Over the next few years, the drought continued, and the winds created more dust storms. In some places, the drought and high winds lasted for eight years. Many people wondered if the black blizzards would ever end.Which sentence serves as this paragraph’s topic sentence?

During this terrible period, the Great Plains region of the United States was named the “Dust Bowl.”
During the 1930s, extreme drought and high winds made life incredibly difficult in the Great Plains region of the United States.
In many areas, rainfall was forty percent less than normal.
In some places, the drought and high winds lasted for eight years.

Answers

The right answer for the question that is being asked and shown above is that: "During the 1930s, extreme drought and high winds made life incredibly difficult in the Great Plains region of the United States." This is the sentence that serves as the paragraph's main topic sentence.

Answer:

During the 1930s, extreme drought and high winds made life incredibly difficult in the Great Plains region of the United States.

Explanation:

The topic sentence is the most important sentence in a paragraph. It sets the main hypothesis, the tone, and the general idea of the paragraph. In general terms the topic sentence is at the beginning of the paragraph and often, as in this case, it is the first sentence. As we can see in the extract, the text is giving information about the "Dust Bowl," the phenomenon in which extreme drought and high winds caused grave ecological and economic problems in the Great Plains region of the United States. All this idea is clearly summarized and introduced in the first sentence.

"MY TREAD WAS LIGHT AND SILENT IN THE FORGIVING SAND."What does the word" forgiving" suggest about tge sand?
A. It felt soft to the speaker
B. It seemed to excuse the speaker.
C. It seemed to blame the speaker.
D. It felt unsteady to the speaker.

Answers

The word" forgiving" suggests that the sand was very soft to the speaker. Hence the correct answer is A.  The above quote was culled from Autumn Orchards.

What is Autumn Orchards about?

Autumn Orchards speaks about the Author's affinity for an Orchard. The memories come from a time when he was much younger and when he used to talk a walk in the Orchard in Autumn.

The poem Autumn Orchards was written by Charles V. Ford a prolific psychiatrist, an author, and a poet.

Learn more about Autumn Orchards at:

brainly.com/question/8807943