Grapes were on sale for $0.92 per pound . If Jeff purchased 0.75 pounds , how much did he pay for the grapes ?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: The answer would be $0.69 because that is 75% of .92

Related Questions

I need help un #24 plz
What is 3x+23+100xFor math
David bought 50/100/25 policy with a $500 deductible on collision and $500 deductible on comprehensive coverage.If the base premiums are $310, $175, $148, and $85, respectively, how much is his total base premium if her rating factor is 2.15? $1,543.70 $1,254.50 $718.00 $324.22
Please answer ASAP i need to get this assignment done ive attached a photo of the graph and the answers
What is the value of x in the equation 6(5-8x)+12=54

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!1) You have $20 in savings at the bank.Each week,you add $2 to your savings Let y represent the total amount of money you have saved at the end of x weeks.Write an equation to represent this situation, and identify the slope of the equation. What does that number represent?(aka interpret the slope)

Show ALL work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help

Answers

x-weeks\ny-total\ money\n2x-saving\ every\ week\n\n\boxed{y=2x+20}
so at first you have 20
so 
y= money saved so
so each week times 2 +20 =total because
you started with 20 then
x weeks times 2 gives you how much you earned so  
y=2x+20 
slope=2
(slope intercept form=y=mx+b where m=slope)

What is the percent of change from 100 to 27?73% decrease
77% decrease
77% increase
73% increase

Answers

The percent of change from 100 to 27 is a 73% decrease. The percent of change is the value of a variable to which it gains or losses its magnitude.

How to find the percent of change?

The percent of change is calculated as follows:

% change = 100 × [final value - initial value]/(initial value)

Calculation:

The initial value is 100 and the final value is 27

So, the percent of change is

% change = 100 × (27-100)/(100)

= 100 × (-0.73)

= -73%

The negativesign indicates a decrease from the initial value to the final value.

Therefore, the percent of change from 100 to 27 is a 73%decrease. So, option A is correct.

Learn more about the percent of change here:

brainly.com/question/354574

#SPJ2

I'm no expert, but considering it went down its probably a decease. (duh). I think its 77%, but I'm not very good with percentages 

James works in a flower shop. He will put 36 tulips in vases. He must use the same number of tulips in each vase. How many tulips could be in each vase?

Answers

There are multiple answers:
• if he has 36 vases, he would be able to put one tulip in each. 
• if he has 18 vases, he would be able to put two tulips in each
• if he has 12 vases, he would be able to put three tulips in each 
• if he has 9 vases, he would be able to put four tulips in each
• if he has 6 vases, he would be able to put six tulips in each 
• if he has 4 vases, he would be able to put nine tulips in each 
• if he has 3 vases, he would be able to put twelve tulips in each
• if he has 2 vases, he would be able to put eighteen tulips in each 

Essentially you are looking to find out what the multiples are and then dividing to find the number of tulips. 

Final answer:

To find out how many tulips could be in each vase, divide the total number of tulips by the number of vases. The number of tulips in each vase will be the same.

Explanation:

To find out how many tulips could be in each vase, we need to divide the total number of tulips (36) by the number of vases. Since James must use the same number of tulips in each vase, the number of tulips in each vase will be the same.

So, to find out how many tulips could be in each vase, we divide 36 by the number of vases.

For example, if there are 6 vases, then the number of tulips in each vase would be 36 divided by 6, which is 6. Therefore, each vase would have 6 tulips.

Learn more about Division here:

brainly.com/question/2273245

#SPJ3

How do u do these equations?

Answers

First, i would look at the word sum. what does it mean by sum? the sum of two numbers is what? I think of it as sum=its an addition problem and the sum is what those two numbers added together equal. For example the sum of one and two is thee.

Lets say Matt's number is x.

So we got three numbers here; x, 7.5 and 38.2.

how about i simplyfy; "the sum of his number and 7.5 is 38.2"

What it is saying is that...

x and 7.5's sum is 38.2

if sum means it is an addition problem and 38.2 is the answer to this addition problem between 7.5 and x, even though you want to find x... then if you know this, your neext step is to translate this into an equation. 

x plus 7.5 equals 38.2

x+7.5=38.2.

when it is an equation, you must subtract 7.5 by both sides. so it would be x=38.2-7.5

38.2-7.5 is... 30.7

that means x, Matt's number, is 30.7.

to do some these kinds of problems, you have to translate the sentences into an equation.

when it says the word product it is a multiplication problem

when a number is decreased, it is less than the original amount. so you are subtracting from the original number. so it would be "the number minus lets say 2 is equal to lets say four." that would mean the number is 6. x-2=4 is the equation.

I hope this helped out... I don't have the time to explain everything... this info may help...

Which function is equivalent to y=x2-10x+9? A: Y=(x+5)^2+16
B: Y=(x-5)^2-16
C: Y=(x-5)^2+16
D: Y=(x+5)^2-16

Answers

Answer:

B

Step-by-step explanation:

Given

y = x² - 10x + 9

Using the method of completing the square

add/subtract (half the coefficient of the x- term)² to x² - 10x

y = x² + 2(- 5)x + (- 5)² - (- 5)² + 9

= (x - 5)² - 25 + 9

= (x - 5)² - 16 → B

Figure out the equation for each of the multiple choice.

Then you will get the answer .

For example:

a. (x+5)(x+5) +16

= x^2 + 5x+5x+25+16

= x^2+10x+41

A triangular window is above the door to a cafe. The base of the window is 12 ft, and the height is 10 ft. What is the area of the window?

Answers

1/2 × 12 × 10

= 6 × 10

= 60 square feet

Hope this helps!
120 ft.

Hope that helped :)