How might an email to a co-worker differ from a text message to a friend?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Formality

Explanation:

If you are informal in a business email nobody will take you seriously. Do not use slang and be sure to use proper grammar.

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer: you wouldn’t use abbreviations. You would try to use precise language and professional language. You wouldn’t type in speaking voice.

Explanation:

Related Questions

Select every statement that is written in third person point of view.Don, Kristi, and I attended the wedding last year.To me, it's always seemed that March is the most beautiful month of the year.The last time George had seen his friend was before the war.Call me Ishmael.The Founding Fathers signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776.In Mobile, Alabama, a deadly tornado strike was feared by the locals.I'm not the enemy here.
Circle the letter of the sentence in which the word in bold-faced type isused incorrectly.1. a. Pedants have the right-of-way at intersections.b. Only a pedant would be so picky about footnotes in a personalletter.c. Despite his occasional pedantry he is a teacher beloved by hisstudents.d. Her pedantic lecture on carbon dating destroyed my interest inarchaeology
What is the complete subject of the sentence? The laughing child ran quickly through the crowded playground. A. The laughing child B. laughing child C. the crowded playground D. ran quickly
Read the excerpt from an article about Roberto Clemente by Jorge Ortiz."Roberto Clemente created the dream for many of us to become professional players and to reach the major leagues,'' Merced says. "He opened the eyes of the American teams to the talent that was here.''The talent has diminished, and Clemente's on-field legacy has receded in the Puerto Rican consciousness. His dignity and devotion to those less fortunate, however, continue to resonate.After reading this excerpt, readers can infer that .
Which words in the sentence are the infinitive? To fly has been his dream since he was little.A.since he was littleB.his dreamC.To flyD.has been

Why do you think some people think research is unethical?

Answers

Because not all internet sources are accurate and can possibly mess up your report or could get u in trouble for plagiarism if u don't correctly sight your source

How is the weasel different from the other animals Sam has met? A. The weasel is not afraid of Sam and harasses him. B. The weasel brings food to Sam. C. The weasel is not interested in Sam and ignores him. D. The weasel likes to be held and wants to live with Sam.

Answers

D. The weasel likes to be held and wants to live with Sam. 

what are some benefits of using specific details in your writing?How does creating imagery helps the reader?Explain.

Answers

Specific details help the reader to use context clues to answer any questions that they may have. It also helps with background information and character information. Imagery helps the reader to form a mental picture of whatever they are reading.
Specific details help the reader to be able to imagine they are in the story and not just reading it as an outside person.  Using imagery within a story makes the reader more apt to continue reading and become inquisitive to want more of the story line or plot.  The details paint a picture for the reader to be able to understand the ideas that the writer has expressed. 

Find the ADVERB(S) in the sentence. Note: the sentence may not contain adverbs. 13 pts.The little boy jumped up and down.

none in the sentence
little boy
jumped
up
and
down

Answers

Answer:

none in the sentence

Explanation:

An adverb is something to help more describe an adjective or verb.

Answer:

up and down would be the answer to this question

Explanation:

Which sentence uses correct punctuation? A. Steve suggested Italian sausages, Dan didn't like that idea at all.B.Steve suggested Italian sausages; Dan didn't like that idea at all.
C.Steve suggested Italian sausages; but Dan didn't like that idea at all.

Answers

i believe it is B ??????????????????????????????

Ethan did his best to avoid looking at T.J. and Joey when he said, "Yeah, I'm not going to be able to go to the concert. Brandon's got a doctor’s appointment. I have to help my mom get him in and out of the car and the doctor's office." Ethan’s brother Brandon did not have a doctor's appointment. Ethan did not want his friends to know the truth. His mom said that he could not go to the concert. Unlike Joey’s and T.J.’s moms, his mom was strict. As a result, he often found himself in situations like the one in which he currently found himself. He continued expanding his excuse. He talked about Brandon’s health problems, about wanting to spend time with Brandon, about being the only person who could help his mom. Some of it was true. Some of it was not. It did not really matter. T.J. and Joey had stopped listening. Neither friend was actually foolish enough to think that Ethan would be able to go to the concert. They knew that his mom was strict. They doubted the story about Brandon’s doctor’s appointment. However, they chose not to say anything. Knowing that Ethan was touchy when conversation turned towards his mother’s rules, they wanted to help him save face. They asked him to go to the concert because they did not want him to feel left out.T.J. and Joey are portrayed as being?
A. CRUEL
B. SELFISH
C. DISHONEST
D. CONSIDERATE

Answers

Considerate because they didn't want him to feel left out