I dont know the answer. Can someone help me ?
i dont know the answer. Can someone help me ? - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

V = 18 pi unit ^3

Step-by-step explanation:

Volume of a cylinder is given by

V = pi r^2 h

where r is the radius and h is the height

V = pi * (3)^2 *2

V = pi *9(2)

V = 18 pi unit ^3

Answer 2
Answer:

The volume of a cylinder is

(Pi) x (radius squared) x (height) .

Using this, you can FIND the volume of any cylinder, even when you don't know it. This one is 18 pi cubic units.

Related Questions

Place each algebraic expressions next to its corresponding verbal description
Alexa worked 30 hours last week and earned $450. her pay has now been increased by 20% which equation describes her new rate of pay P, baesed on the numbe rof hourse, h, worked
Please help me with this
A rectangular parking lot has a perimeter of 232 feet. The length of the parking lot is 36 feet less than the width. Find the length and the width.
The distance between Troy City and Ben City is 315 miles. How far apart are they on the map?

A highway is 45km in length.2/3 of the highway is paved.how many km of the highway is paved?

Answers

45 km* (2/3)= 30 km.

30 km of the highway is paved~

Carrie made 127 brownies and packed 13 in each box. How many boxes arepacked and how many brownies are left over?

Help me plz

Answers

Answer:

9 boxes were packed. 10 brownies were left over.

127 ÷ 13 =  9 R10

13 x 9 = 10 x 9 + 3 x 9 = 90 + 27 = 117

127 - 117 = 10

It took a farmer 7 1/2 hours to plant 1/8 acre with plants. What is the unit rate in acres per hour

Answers

the answer is 60 because you have to divide 7 1/2 by 1/8

Answer:

7 1/2 ÷ 1/8 = 60

Please help and explain how

Answers

Answer:

the answer is 4 3/4 i think

Hey there!

The correct answer is 4 3/4 inches

The lines on the ruler (in between each inch) represent the fractions of the inch. The first line would be 1/4 the second line is 2/4 or 1/2 and the third line is 3/4

Hope this helps you!

God bless ❤️

Brainliest would be appreciated

xXxGolferGirlxXx

Seema used compatible numbers to estimate the product of (–25.31)(9.61). What was her estimate?–250
–240

Answers

If she used rounding properly, she would have gotten -25 x 10 = -250

Answer:

just did the test

What do you notice about pears of surfaces of a rectangular prism that have the same areas?Plz hurry up!!!

Answers

A cube is a rectangular prism where all its sides are the same. The formula to find the surface area of a rectangular prism is A = 2wl + 2lh + 2hw, where w is the width, the l is the length, and the h is the height.