Compare and contrast folktales and narrative nonfictions

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: A folk tale is a story or legend forming part of an oral tradition. Meaning being passed down through, for example a family. And a narrative non-fiction is a genre of writing that uses literary styles and techniques to create factually accurate narratives

Related Questions

Lines 1-21: Describe the mood that is established in the scene description and stage direction at the beginning of Scene 1. What elements help to create that mood? What tone might readers except in the dialogue that follows? How does the stage direction further readers' understanding of the witches?
Jamal and his mother traveled for 2 and 5/8 hours. He spent 2/3 of the time in the car sleeping and the rest of the time playing video games. How many hours did Jamal spend playing video games?
Please help me please help please help me
Can somebody help me, I need to know what is the difference between I'm going and I'm coming, I studying English and I have doubts. Thanks
PLEASE ANSWER ASAP! MUST BE CORRECT! POINTS GIVEN! Find the best word to complete the sentence.My brother clung ___ to his belief that Alfred Hitchcock was the greatest film director of all time.A.coherentlyB.ineptlyC.pertinaciouslyD.stringently

In this text, Darrow points out that childhood is a time filled with dreams and illusions.How does that serve as an important theme in this text?

Darrow repeatedly brings up the idea of childhood illusions shaped by the wrong kind of books, which is relatable and may make Leopold and Loeb more sympathetic. This is intended to convince the judge to be merciful to the teens.

Darrow describes the elaborate make-believe stories that Leopold and Loeb would invent as lonely children, ignored by their wealthy, globe-trotting parents. This helps the judge and the courtroom audience think of them as people, not monsters.

Darrow argues that Leopold and Loeb were influenced by the books they read and that’s why they committed their crime. He connects the books to childhood dreams to demonstrate how frightened a child may be after having a nightmare.

Darrow describes teens living in a world of fantasies and explains that they couldn’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality. By explaining their dream world, he shows they were not aware that their actions were harmful and permanent.

Answers

Answer: D) Darrow describes teens living in a world of fantasies and explains that they couldn’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality. By explaining their dream world, he shows they were not aware that their actions were harmful and permanent.

Answer: Darrow repeatedly brings up the idea of childhood illusions shaped by the wrong kind of books, which is relatable and may make Leopold and Loeb more sympathetic. This is intended to convince the judge to be merciful to the teens.

Explanation: The other answer was incorrect for me. I also have proof that it was incorrect.

Please use execute in a SHORT AND EASY sentencelike even elementary kids can understand
execute = to do ; to put in effect ; to carry out
BTW ITS VERB

Answers

The president told the soldiers to execute the order.

"I don't know why he always excute his words," said Dan.

A false premise is best described as _______

Answers

A false premise is best described as an incorrect assumption that forms the basis of an arguement.

A false premise is understood as an incorrect proposition that creates the basis of an argument or syllogism. Since the premise (proposition, or assumption) is incorrect, the conclusion drawn may be in error. Nevertheless, the logical validity of an argument is a function of its internal consistency, not the truth value of its premises.

A false premise is an incorrect proposition that forms the basis of an argument. Since it’s a FALSE premise, the conclusion drawn may be in error.

Hope this helps! : )

Who was the main character in the story Cinderella

Answers

stepsister their mother , the fairy godmother and the prince 

Her family the prince and her

Does the verb tense convey time,sequence, condition, or state?We walk through the forest in search of tree kangaroos.

Answers

In the sentence "We walk through the forest in search of tree kangaroos," the verb tense conveys time and state.

The verb tense used in the sentence is "walk," which is in the present tense. The present tense indicates an action that is happening right now or regularly occurs in the present time. The action of walking is ongoing and continuous as the subject "We" currently moves through the forest.

Regarding time, the present tense situates the action in the presentmoment, implying that the characters are currently walking through the forest.

Regarding state, the verb "walk" describes a state of action, showing the characters' ongoing activity or behavior of walking while searching for tree kangaroos. In summary, the present tense verb "walk" in the sentence indicates an ongoing action happening in the present moment and describes the state of the characters' activity as they search for tree kangaroos in the forest.

Learn more about tense, here:

brainly.com/question/11222622

#SPJ5

The verb is wAlk hope that helped?

Why companies should not buy super bowl ads? is it worth it?

Answers

Answer: super bowl ads are for entertainment their products don’t really increase in selling therefore it’s not weth it

Explanation: