- Hope that helps! Please let me know if you need further explanation.
According to the graph, what is the name for the change in water temperature that occurs at approximately 1300 m? A. halocline B. thermocline C. isocline D. baryocline
the answer is b thermocline
Which equation represents alpha decay
The ones with 4 or 2 Helium ones
What is an occurrence of failure of Expansion Joints in Railways and Tracks. How common is it? What problems does it cause? What can be done to solve the problem?
The failure of expansion joints in railways and tracks is a relatively common problem. It can occur due to a number of factors, including:
* **Corrosion:** Expansion joints are made of metal, which is susceptible to corrosion. Corrosion can weaken the joints and make them more likely to fail.
* **Wear and tear:** Expansion joints are subject to a lot of wear and tear, especially in areas with heavy traffic. This can eventually lead to the joints failing.
* **Improper installation:** Expansion joints can fail if they are not installed properly. This can happen if the joints are not aligned correctly or if they are not properly secured.
When expansion joints fail, it can cause a number of problems, including:
* **Track misalignment:** A failed expansion joint can cause the track to become misaligned. This can lead to problems with train derailments.
* **Increased vibration:** A failed expansion joint can cause the track to vibrate more than it should. This can lead to increased wear and tear on the track and trains.
* **Reduced service life:** A failed expansion joint can reduce the service life of the track and trains. This can lead to increased costs for maintenance and repairs.
There are a number of things that can be done to solve the problem of expansion joint failure, including:
* **Regular inspection:** Expansion joints should be inspected regularly for signs of wear and tear. Any problems should be repaired immediately.
* **Use of high-quality materials:** Expansion joints should be made of high-quality materials that are resistant to corrosion and wear and tear.
* **Proper installation:** Expansion joints should be installed properly by qualified professionals.
In addition to these measures, there are a number of new technologies that are being developed to improve the performance of expansion joints. For example, some new joints are designed to be self-lubricating, which can help to reduce wear and tear.
By taking these steps, it is possible to reduce the occurrence of expansion joint failure and the problems that it can cause.
Answer: The failure of expansion joints in railways and tracks can occur due to various reasons such as wear and tear, aging, extreme weather conditions, or improper maintenance. While it is not possible to provide an exact frequency of occurrence, it is a common issue faced in railway infrastructure.
Rail expansion occurs when the temperature rises in summer, and the joints with proper length will be extruded and bulged due to rail expansion. If it is not serious, it will produce a bump, which will cause the train to run unsmoothly and send out an abnormal sound.
A traditional way of overcoming railway track expansion is to leave gaps between sections of rails. That solves the track thermal expansion for the railroad tracks joined end to end by rail joints (joint bars or fishplate).
The failure of expansion joints in railways and tracks is a relatively common problem. There are several factors that can contribute to the failure of these joints, including corrosion, wear and tear, and improper installation. Corrosion can weaken the joints, making them more likely to fail. Heavy traffic and regular use can also lead to wear and tear, which can eventually cause the joints to fail. Improper installation, such as misalignment or insufficient securing, can also result in joint failure.
When expansion joints fail, they can cause several problems. One of the main problems is track misalignment, which can lead to train derailments. A failed expansion joint can also increase vibrations in the track, leading to additional wear and tear on both the track and trains. Furthermore, the failure of expansion joints can reduce the service life of the track and trains, resulting in increased costs for maintenance and repairs.
To solve the problem of expansion joint failure, several measures can be taken. Regular inspections should be conducted to identify any signs of wear and tear, and any issues should be repaired promptly. Using high-quality materials for the construction of the joints can also help to improve their resistance to corrosion and wear and tear. It is important that the joints are installed properly by qualified professionals to ensure their effectiveness and longevity.
Additionally, new technologies are being developed to enhance the performance of expansion joints. For example, self-lubricating joints are being designed to decrease wear and tear. By implementing these measures and utilizing new technologies, the occurrence of expansion joint failure and the associated problems can be reduced.
It is crucial to address expansion joint failure promptly and take preventive measures to ensure the safety and efficiency of railway tracks and trains.
Please help!will give brainiliest
some helium atoms just a little thick and packing extra neutrons
Neutrons is the correct answer
There's one more than one kind of balance used in laboratory True Or False