The author’s purpose is

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

The purpose of an author is his or her reason for writing. An author's goal may be to entertain the reader, persuade the reader, inform the reader, or satirize a situation.

Who is the author?

An author, also known as a writer or poet, is the creator or originator of any written work, such as a book or play.

An author, in a broader general context, is referred to as a person who either originated or gave existence to anything and their authorship indicates the responsibility for the thing that was created.

The purpose of an author is his or her reason for writing. An author's goal may be to entertain the reader, persuade the reader, inform the reader, or satirize a situation.

Thus, this is the main purpose of an author.

For more details regarding an author, visit:

brainly.com/question/9260046

#SPJ2

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

An author's purpose is the reason an author decides to write about a specific topic. Then, once a topic is selected, the author must decide whether his purpose for writing is to inform, persuade, entertain, or explain his ideas to the reader.

Explanation:

A simple trick to summarize the three main categories of author's purpose is to use the acronym PIE, which stands for persuade, inform and entertain. Although there are many reasons to write, to persuade, to inform and to entertain represent the three main forms of author's purpose.

Related Questions

Dickinson’s use of figurative language in this poem expresses the idea that
Definition of inferior... GO! will give brainliest
What is the tense of the underlined verb? I caught a trout while fishing with my grandfather last weekend.A.futureB.past perfectC.pastD.present
Which sentence does not contain any punctuation errors?   A. This is a familiar story; it needs no introduction.   B. This is a familiar story, and needs no introduction.   C. This is a familiar story it needs no introduction.   D. This is a familiar story and it needs no introduction.
Does anybody know any names of animals that rhyme with head?I need to fill in the blank:They have a great big skeleton, not of a human or a ____, but of big grey whale, no skin on its tail or head.

What's the difference between articles "The curse of King Tut" and "The power of curses"

Answers

"The curse of King Tut" is specifically about the title, the curse of King tut. It is based on facts and opinions on the curse of King Tut.  "The Power of Curses" is about curses in general and how they are viewed by people of today and in the past.

Answer:

OK Buddy first off one is named the curse of king tut what does that mean it means the curse of that specific person and the other is generally the power of any curse (BTW curses are not real to me because i do not believe so and please don't let me down on your beliefs for you do as you may)

Explanation:

Which word in the sentence is the predicate nominative? At the fair, the turtle races have become an annual event.

A.
event

B.
annual

C.
races

D.
fair

Answers

The answer is B, Annual.

Hope that helped :)
The correct answer is b

Do compound subjects contain more than one noun or pronoun?

Answers

Answer: here’s the answer, kind of a hint actually

Explanation: When two or more singular nouns or pronouns are connected by or or nor, use a singular verb. ... When a compound subject contains both a singular and a plural noun or pronoun joined by or or nor, the verb should agree with the part of the subject that is nearer the verb.

Which word in the sentence does the participle modify?Frieda, did you build that metal roof from recycled cans?

A. Did
B. Roof
C. Cans
D. Frieda

Answers

It is B. Roof and can you help me with something

Which of the following is NOT an example of a structural element in Uncle Tom's Cabin?

Answers

In Uncle Tom's Cabin, which is a novel written by Harriet Beecher Stowe, various structural elements are used to make the work more engaging and interesting for the readers. But, parallel plots are not an example of a structural element. Thus, option B is correct.

Structural elements in literature refer to various tools and techniques used by authors to make their work more interesting and engaging. It includes elements such as plot, setting, character, theme, tone, and style.

Plot structures in which the author combines two or more separate stories are called parallel storylines or subplots. They often share a common nature, circumstance, or theme.

Therefore, of all the given options, option B is not an example of a structural element in Uncle Tom's Cabin.

To learn more on structural elements, here:

brainly.com/question/30396218

#SPJ4

Your question is incomplete, but most probably the full question was,

Which of the following is NOT an example of a structural element in Uncle Tom's Cabin?

-It is character-driven.

-It uses third-person narration.

-It uses parallel plots.

-One key theme is that slavery is evil.

Answer:

c. It uses parallel plots

Explanation:

im not sure if its right but thats what i put

Read this excerpt from The Iliad. With tame content, and thou possess’d of thine? Great as thou art, and like a god in fight, Think not to rob me of a soldier’s right. At thy demand shall I restore the maid? How many feet are in each line?

Answers

There are ten syllables per line, but only every second syllable is accented (a "foot").  This makes five poetic "feet" per line.
Other Questions