Besides freeing slaves, Harriet served her country in what three ways?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: This is not an English question. This is history.

Related Questions

Which word has a suffix that changes the meaning of the base word from "kindness" to "showing kindness to others"? harmless harm gracious grace
How are mother alligators and crocodiles different from mother turtles and snakes
What strategy does Percy use to beat Areas
Do not make statements that _____. 1. are controversial 2. cannot be supported
Based on the excerpt and the map, what makes thejourney to Kain difficult?

What is the clause? What kind of clause is it? When Jewish children turn 13, the boys come of age in a ceremony called “bar mitzvah,” and girls assume religious responsibility at their “bat mitzvah.”

Answers

Answer:

Bar mitzvahs maintained

It shows boy are responsible

Furthermore accordingly  

Explanation:

Wait what are you trying to find what kind of clause it is

Yasmine wrote ideas for a report on eating a balanced diet. Which of these statements would BEST begin a paragraph that includes all four statements from section B?

Answers

Answer:

C) statement 3: Eating a balanced diet has many physical benefits.

Explanation:

i got it right on usatestprep

Answer:

c

Explanation:

Please help me with this one question

Answers

Answer:

you have to give an example that someone gave to your community

Explanation:

Why brainly trynna see our downfall?

Answers

there not they only want to help, stupid as it is to have a kid answer ur question it was meant to be helpful.

right I’ll ask a question and get 2 answers

3. Which word in the sentence is the indirect object? After the show, the performers made themselves a delicious dinner.   A. dinner   B. themselves   C. show   D. performers

4. Which words in the sentence are the indirect objects?

Before bed, the babysitter told Tim and Tara a story.

Choose all answers that are correct.
  A. story   B. Tara   C. bed   D. Tim   E. babysitter

5. Which word in the sentence is the indirect object? 

Did you pick her a bunch of wildflowers?
  A. you   B. wildflowers   C. pick   D. her

6. Which words in the sentence are the indirect objects?

Pauline gave Cindy and her a sample cookie.

Choose all answers that are correct. 
  A. Cindy   B. her   C. Pauline   D. sample   E. cookie

Which kind of complement is the underlined word? 

Sam gave his mother a hug before leaving.
  A. direct object   B. indirect object

8. Which kind of complement is the underlined word? 

The clerk gave the new customer a discount.
  A. indirect object   B. direct object

9. Which kind of complement is the underlined word? 

The man gave his small son the ball.
  A. indirect object   B. direct object

10. Which kind of complement is the underlined word? 

Mrs. Moreno made her daughter a dress for the dance.
  A. direct object   B. indirect object

Answers

3. B. Themselves
4. B. Tara and D. Tim
5. D. her
6. A. Cindy and B. her

Since the rest of the numbers with the questions does not have any underlined word. I am unable to answer any of the proceeding number.
Hope I helped.

What is the meaning "Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines/ Diggin' in my own back yard

Answers

This line from Maya Angelou's Still I Rise uses figurative language to convey an unbreakable positive attitude. The line specifically means that she has the happiness of someone with a Gold Mine in their own backyard.

The speaker in the poem has a tremendous amount of wealth in her own backyard, and does not need to leave home for her wealth. Maya has a powerful inner spirit, her gold mine is within, and thus no one can affect the happiness that she feels. It is a metaphor for self reliance and a happiness that comes from within.

Final answer:

The phrase in question is a metaphor for immense happiness and contentment. It implies the speaker has found their joy within themselves, just like discovering a gold mine in one's own backyard.

Explanation:

The phrase 'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines/ Diggin' in my own back yard' is a metaphor that suggests the speaker is incredibly happy and content with their own life. The meaning behind this metaphor is that just like how discovering gold mines in one's backyard would bring immense joy and wealth, the speaker has found their 'gold mine' in their own life, right within themselves. They don't need to search elsewhere for happiness, it's right there in their 'own backyard'. Thus, the phrase symbolizes self-contentment and joy in one's present circumstances.

Learn more about metaphor here:

brainly.com/question/32873848

#SPJ3