What does define and compare mean

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Define means to definition of a word. Compare means to shows differences and similarities of two or more things like a book verses a movie. 
Answer 2
Answer: define means to give a definition of a word you are saying what it means. On the other hand to compare means to name similarities between objects

Related Questions

PLS ANSWER BEFORE MIDNIGHT 20 POINTS
Which statement describes the chemical property of oxygen
How have the changing sea levels shaped Florida's landform?
Which of the following occurs over a small area and is a local wind.
Vinegar is a solution of acetic acid. What is the molarity of the solution produced when 125g of acetic acid (C2H4O2) is dissolved in sufficient water to prepare 1.50L of solution?

What will happen to vinegar in a few days

Answers

from what I experienced I gets really loud with the smell but other than that nothing happens just the smell gets stronger

Model of the plant cell

Answers

Hey there. I did not build a model for you. Below is a picture of a Plant Cell that you could get some ideas from.

Best Of Luck,

- Ari -

Final answer:

A plant cell is a type of cell found in green plants that is responsible for photosynthesis. It contains a cell wall, chloroplasts, and a central vacuole, which distinguish it from animal cells. Plant cells also include plastids and typically do not have lysosomes or centrosomes.

Explanation:

A plant cell is a type of cell found in green plants that is responsible for performing photosynthesis. It contains various elements that distinguish it from animal cells. Major components include:

• Cell Wall: A rigid structure made predominantly of cellulose, which provides protection and structural solidity to the cell.
  • Chloroplasts: Organelles where photosynthesis occurs, using sunlight to convert carbon dioxide and water into glucose and oxygen.
  • Central Vacuole: A large organelle filled with water and enzymes that helps in maintaining cell turgor pressure, storage of nutrients and waste products.

Unlike animal cells, plant cells also contain plastids and do not usually have lysosomes or centrosomes.

Learn more about Plant Cell here:

brainly.com/question/33309994

#SPJ3

.A diorama is a type of model. Marcy built a diorama of a forest. She put small models of trees, birds, and deer in the diorama. She also put rocks and moss on the bottom of her diorama. What does her diorama represent?

a museum display
an ecosystem
an animal
distances across Earth's surface

Answers

The diorama represents an ecosystem

Answer:

C I took this test yesterday

Explanation:

Which type of fermentation sometimes occurs in people

Answers

lactic acid fermentation 

What is the mass of a bacterial cell?

Answers

Thus, it was found that the intestinal microbiota has approximately 100 trillion bacterial cells - about ten times more than the total number of cells in the human body.
100 trillion bacteria cells

Warm and cold fronts are formed by the movement of different air masses.

Answers

That is true because the warm air goes up and the cold air comes down