Which of the following is incorrect concerning school-age children's perceptualdevelopment?
(A) School-age children do more in-depth exploring of their world, using their
eyes or fingertips to trace the outline of an object.
(B) School-age children learn what information to act on and what to ignore as
they examine an object.
(C) School-age children learn to correctly pair visual and auditory stimuli, such as
written letters and their sounds.
(D) School-age children's senses are not yet mature, making sight, sounds, smells,
and feelings less accurate.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:?

Explanation:

?

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer: B

Explanation: I had the same test and past it the answer is B

Related Questions

Help please don’t know this
Which structure makes it possible for the exchange of gases to occur in the gills? A. alveoli B. capillaries C. mouth D. fins
Will a person with two dominant genes for brown eyes ever be able to have a baby with blue eyes?Why or Why not?
Long story short my friend manipulated me to the point where I was broken. She was toxic, fake, self-centered, and a narcissist. But, when I asked her about it I told her I read some articles about how to know if you are being manipulated and everything and what she said and did was all in that article.. but she told me “thanks you for telling me I’m sorry I ruined your life” “I never knew any of this and I’m not being sarcastic” and I don’t know what I did wrong. Someone help me... am I falling for her trap? Bc now I’m so weak I can’t to anything. I even cut my arms last night...
The stages of grief are not______or sequential​

Which stimulant is also referred to as crystal or crank and leaves the user feeling confused, shaky, and paranoid when it wears off?

Answers

The answer is a methamphetamine. .
methamphetamine

hope i helped          :0

What is a chain of mountains called

Answers

It is called a mountain range

It is called a mountain system and that group of mountain system is called a mountain chain. A complex group would be called a mountain belt or cordillera.

Ability to move joints fully and easily

Answers

musculartory system
The answer is your musculatory system.

All the body systems work together to maintain homeostasis. Explain how homeostasis of the body would be affected if the lungs stopped working.

Answers

Answer:

Your body would lose it's constant supply of oxygen, this would cause cells to eventually die and also stop working. This would cause organ failure and eventual death.

Answer:

Your body would lose it's constant supply of oxygen, this would cause cells to eventually die and also stop working. This would cause organ failure and eventual death.

Explanation:

Amber finds herself struggling to have a conversation with her friend while they are hiking. Which of these modifications should she make?

Answers

what are the modification given

Autolysis is a process in which damaged or dying cells digest them self’s via reactions catalyzed by their own digestive enzymes due to rupture of a specific organelle. Which organelle do you think is involved in autolysis?

Answers

Answer: Lysosome

The organelle that undergoes with autolysis is the lysosome. They are specialized vesicle that contain different digestive enzymes that involved with various cell processes such as breaking down excess cell parts that beyond repair, process damaged or dying cells and recycle worn out cell parts.

Moreover, lysosomes maybe used to destroy invading bacteria and viruses by digesting it or undergo a self-destruct mechanism.