Which word best describes Benjamin Franklin -Careless
-Deceitful
-Comical
-Diligent
Which word best describes Benjamin Franklin -Careless -Deceitful -Comical -Diligent - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

The word that best describes Benjamin Franklin is "Diligent." Benjamin Franklin was a remarkable figure in American history known for his industrious and hardworking nature. His life was marked by a relentless pursuit of self-improvement, a strong work ethic, and a dedication to various fields of endeavor.

Therefore, option d is correct answer.

Here's why "Diligent" is the most fitting description:

• Work Ethic: Franklin's famous motto, "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise," reflects his commitment to hard work and personal discipline. He valued productivity and dedicated himself to various professions, including printing, writing, science, and diplomacy.
  • Inventiveness: Franklin's contributions to science and invention exemplify his diligence. He conducted experiments, made significant discoveries, and invented practical devices like the lightning rod and bifocals, all driven by his inquisitive and persistent nature.
  • Writing and Publishing: Franklin was a prolific writer and publisher, known for his "Poor Richard's Almanack" and numerous essays and articles. His written works demonstrated his dedication to disseminating knowledge and promoting critical thinking.
  • Public Service: Throughout his life, Franklin served in various public roles, including as a diplomat, statesman, and delegate to the Constitutional Convention. His dedication to public service was evident in his efforts to shape the United States during its formative years.
  • Lifelong Learning: Franklin was an advocate for education and lifelong learning. His creation of the Library Company of Philadelphia and the American Philosophical Society emphasized the importance of intellectual pursuits.

In summary, Benjamin Franklin's life and achievements are a testament to his diligence and unwavering commitment to self-improvement, productivity, and the betterment of society. His legacy continues to inspire individuals to strive for excellence through hard work and diligence.

Therefore, option d is correct answer.

For similar questions on Benjamin Franklin

brainly.com/question/30551920

#SPJ2

Answer 2
Answer: Diligent.

He was a very successful man and discovered many thinga

Related Questions

Henry Clay was a strong supporter of ?
How did the war with Mexico begin? Over what kind of dispute?
What was the result of the integration of Montgomery's buses?
Landry, a twenty-five year old man, notices that a woman left her wallet at a table in a coffee shop. He steals the wallet and all of the money inside. Of which crime is Landry guilty? A. larceny B. assault C. burglary D. vandalism
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!! 20 POINTS!!!Arrange these events in the correct chronological order.

I HAVE PUT THIA QUESTION 6 TIMES 6 TIMES OKAY AND NOBODY ANSWERD MY QUESTION PLEASE CAN SOOME INTELLGENT HELP ME AT LEAST ONE TIME IN MY LIFE !!!!If your freedom was in jeopardy, what would you be willing to sacrifice? Be honest. The truth is that sometimes it is better to play it safe. Sometimes it is better to risk. How do you know which choice to make?

Answers

I would be willing to sacrifice maybe my treasure. It's better to risk. No money, no freedom. If you have no freedom, what's the point of having money. You can't spend it. So pay money, your freedom is rewarded. You will know which choice to choose by weighing the pros and cons. Cons are what you don't want to happen to you. Pros are what you benefit. This is how you would know which choice to make.

Hope this is what you are asking and hope it helps!
I would give up my clothes my shelter anything to be free at that time  and you have to decide by your own instincts whether it is safer to be safe or risk

After the United States withdrew from Vietnam in 1973A. fighting in the region ended, and north Vietnam finally abandoned communism

B. the fighting continues until Vietnam because untitled under a democratic government

C. the fighting continued until Vietnam because united under a commuist government

D. fighting in the region ended and south Vietnam remained a separate independent nation​

Answers

Answer:

C.

Explanation:

After the American troops left Vietnam, fighting continued until North Vietnam conquered the rest of Vietnam.

Answer:

c

Explanation:

How far away is the sun from pluto

Answers

Pluto is a dwarf planet and was discovered in 1930. Pluto is around 3.6 billion miles away from the sun. Pluto is extremely cold and smaller than Earth's moon. A day on Pluto is around 6 Earth days long.

3.67 billion miles is the distance

.) Why did Americans oppose the Tea Act?

Answers

Cuz it’s too much tax

Many colonists opposed the Act, not so much because it rescued the East India Company, but more because it seemed to validate the Townshend Tax on tea. ... These interests combined forces, citing the taxes and the Company's monopoly status as reasons to oppose the Act.

Who invested in gold and diamond mining? A. David Livingstone B. Cecil Rhodes C. Benjamin Disraeli

Answers

The answer would be B. Cecil Rhodes
The answer is B. Cecil Rhodes

What peaceful steps did France take to guarantee its people more freedom?

Answers

France guaranteed its people more freedom of speech and expression.

What is freedom?

When we talk about freedom, we mean a condition of independence where we are unrestricted by anyone. Freedom may also be referred to as a mental condition in which you are free to do whatever comes to mind. Additionally, you might experience inner liberation.

The right to freedom of opinion and speech became a given. The language that people used and the literature their read were altered by the republican principles of the French Revolution. It was permitted to print papers and novels and to use the press freely. eliminating censorship.

It grants citizens the freedom to disseminate and communicate ideas. By defending the freedom to interact with one another, this right also supports creative and academic undertakings.

Learn more about freedom, here:

brainly.com/question/4077647

#SPJ3

Hello,

The peaceful steps France took to guarantee it's people for freedom is by creating the declaration of man.

Thanks for using brainly.