What is the complete subject of the sentence? The laughing child ran quickly through the crowded playground

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: it would be laughing child
Answer 2
Answer: the will be Laughing Child

Related Questions

Which is an empty modifier?a: great b: heroic c: famous d: powerful
What does erosion do? A) Breaks rocks apart B) Moves bits of rock and soil C) Forms rocks D) Cements sediments
Which sentence has a misplaced adjective phrase A) The daisies and snapdragons in the garden look glorious B) mr. Sargent bought a sweater for his dog with purple and pink spot C) The new roof on that house is gray D) French is the language of France
Draw Or write to explain why 1 hundred 4 tens and 14 tens name The same amount
A weather forecaster says that a cold air mass will bump against a warm air mass

When would one use a sentence in simple present tense? Correct this sentence so that it is in simple present tense. 

My beagle was chasing rabbits through the woods.

Answers

Answer: My beagle is chasing rabbits through the woods

Explanation:

Just change the "was" to "is" because that will make it present tense

Final answer:

The simple present tense is used to describe general states, routines, or habitual actions. The corrected sentence in simple present tense is 'My beagle chases rabbits through the woods'. This expresses a habitual action of the beagle.

Explanation:

One would use a sentence in simple present tense when describing a general state of affairs, routines, or habitual actions. For example, 'I study every day' or 'He eats an apple for lunch.'

To correct your provided sentence into the simple present tense, it would be: 'My beagle chases rabbits through the woods'. In this sentence, 'chases' represents the simple present tense of 'chase'. Hence, the subject 'my beagle' is represented as being in the habitual action of chasing rabbits.

Remember: The simple present tense is usually used to express actions that are general truths, habits, or regular occurrences.

Learn more about Simple Present Tense here:

brainly.com/question/35905201

#SPJ3

Read this excerpt from the novel: "The carriage lamps shed a yellow light on a rough-looking road which seemed to be cut through bushes and low-growing things which ended in the great expanse of dark apparently spread out before and around them. A wind was rising and making a singular, wild, low, rushing sound." Based on the language the author uses, what conclusion can be drawn about how this environment makes Mary feel? A. She feels as if she has been here before. B. She feels a sense of opportunity and possibility. C. She feels loved and protected. D. She feels intimidated and frightened.

Answers

the answer is D. She feels intimidated and frightened.

How many hundreds equal 400 ones

Answers

there are 4 hundreds to equal 400 ones 

four hundreds   

bbbvdddddddddddddd

During the 1930s, extreme drought and high winds made life incredibly difficult in the Great Plains region of the United States. In many areas, rainfall was forty percent less than normal. The soil became extremely dry, and when strong winds blew, they created tremendous dust storms. These so-called “black blizzards” were so thick that they made daylight seem like dusk. During this terrible period, the Great Plains region of the United States was named the “Dust Bowl.” Over the next few years, the drought continued, and the winds created more dust storms. In some places, the drought and high winds lasted for eight years. Many people wondered if the black blizzards would ever end.Which sentence serves as this paragraph’s topic sentence?

During this terrible period, the Great Plains region of the United States was named the “Dust Bowl.”
During the 1930s, extreme drought and high winds made life incredibly difficult in the Great Plains region of the United States.
In many areas, rainfall was forty percent less than normal.
In some places, the drought and high winds lasted for eight years.

Answers

The right answer for the question that is being asked and shown above is that: "During the 1930s, extreme drought and high winds made life incredibly difficult in the Great Plains region of the United States." This is the sentence that serves as the paragraph's main topic sentence.

Answer:

During the 1930s, extreme drought and high winds made life incredibly difficult in the Great Plains region of the United States.

Explanation:

The topic sentence is the most important sentence in a paragraph. It sets the main hypothesis, the tone, and the general idea of the paragraph. In general terms the topic sentence is at the beginning of the paragraph and often, as in this case, it is the first sentence. As we can see in the extract, the text is giving information about the "Dust Bowl," the phenomenon in which extreme drought and high winds caused grave ecological and economic problems in the Great Plains region of the United States. All this idea is clearly summarized and introduced in the first sentence.

Why do Sir Toby and Maria write a letter to Malvolio? A.
They want to get him arrested and put in prison.

B.
They want to make him too afraid to ever treat them poorly again.

C.
They want to help him find true happiness and friendship.

D.
They want to play a prank on him and humble him

Answers

Sir Toby and Maria write a letter to Malvolio because D) they want to play a prank on him and humble him.
They pretend the letter is from Olivia, the woman he loves.

Which excerpt form part 2 of the Odysseus is cited properly in MLA style?

Answers

"Last of them all my ram, the leader, came, /  weighted by wool and me with my meditations" (Homer 376-377).

I hope this helps.!

“Last of them all my ram, the leader, came, /

weighted by wool and me with my meditations” (Homer 376-377).