What is Fredrick Douglass education ? I know I sound stupid but I lost my text book and I can't find what's his education on the Internet

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Frederick Douglass began his life as an illiterate slave. After a small start from Sophia Auld, he continued to educate himself, learning to read and write- his road to freedom. He made a name for himself by boldly illuminating the atrocities of slavery, passionately impacting the movement to have it abolished.

Related Questions

What is the dominant religion of India?
What is marketing THROUGH sports and marketing OF sports
Which area did Julius Caesar conquer before making the Rhine a boundary of the Roman empire
In a Presidential Democracy, the Legislature chooses the Chief Executive True or False ANSWER ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the 9th and 10th amendment?

Why do people break the law

Answers

Because in the law os imposed on the human being, because he is one thinkable that he ends up breaking not because he was wrong, but because the law was imposed on him. The bible can be a very good book for this discussion " and i know sin ia not, by law" the human being tries to feel free to break the rules, laws! So he breaks them the strength of having freedom is greater.
because they can think they can get away with it. or there crazy.

After World War II, members of NATO, including the United States, were most concerned aboutthe spread of terrorism
an attack by the soviet union
the possibility of a flue epidemic
free trade among member nations

Answers

Answer:

an attack by the soviet union

Explanation:

Even after World War II, the Soviet Union was a force to be respected. They have weapons of mass destruction and an extremely different view on how the world should be. We even went through the cold war after World War II for that exact reason.

Answer:

The answer would be B) An attack by the soviet union

1. Ben Franklin is considered one of the _________ of the United States.A Original Members incorrect answer
B Band of Brothers incorrect answer
C Founding Fathers incorrect answer
D Team of Rivals incorrect answer

Answers

C) Founding Fathers incorrect answer

Answer:

The graph of y= -1/2+5 is incorrect

What is the relationship between indentity and language

Answers

Identity and language has a connection since the way you speak and what kind of language you are using can help identify your nationality, personality, age and culture. Your nationality will be observed through the accent you are using and the terms used in word composition. If you are a British, from the word "alright" the sound would be like "awright", when they use it. In terms of age, the way you deliver words identifies how old or young are you. Mostly teenagers innovates words uncommon to the older generations. 

In which form of government do the people indirectly hold power to govern and rule by holding elections?

Answers

In a representative government people hold elections to elect people to represent them, hope the is what you're looking for. 

Use human rights in a sentence

Answers

Human rights are the essential rights and flexibilities that have a place with each individual on the planet, from birth until death. They apply paying little heed to where you are from, what you accept or how you carry on with your life. They can never be taken away, in spite of the fact that they can at times be limited – for instance if a man infringes upon the law, or in light of a legitimate concern for national security.