“What events in the sinking of The Titanic were most significant in causing the devastating loss of life.” How do you re-state this?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: "What particular sequence of events were the most significant in their destruction to take away the lives of those in the sinking of The Titanic?" 

A little confusing, yes, I know. LOL But try and simply change around the wording a bit to make bigger words and move the sentence out a little father. 
Answer 2
Answer: "In the sinking of The Titanic, what causes were most significant in the devastating loss of life?"

Try this! 

Related Questions

What was Thomas Jefferson’s prime position
6 verbs on chocolate , pleaseee !
In James Thurber's story "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty," what do readers learn about the title character over the course of the story?
Which sentence contains an inappropriate shift in tense? A. Have you given Marla the gift, or are you waiting until after lunch? B. When they arrive, will they be ready to play? C. When Quincy was writing his essay, he hears the birds outside and gets an idea.
Which of these statements reflects subjunctive mood?I wish it were possible to go to the movie tomorrow.If we go to a movie, will I be able to have popcorn?She hoped to go to the movie and have popcorn.He couldn't go to the movie without his wallet.

Divide the spelling word into syllables. Make sure that you follow the dictionary standard. proofread

Answers

The word consists of two syllables, "proof-read".

What is the answer for number 13 and 14

Answers

14) Is incorrect ,here iswhy.First of all 8 x 10 = 80 so that would proove that 8 is a factor of 80. Second of all just because a number doesn't end in zero doesn't mean it's not a factor of a number

Which sentence does not contain any errors in the use of italics or quotation marks?A.
Is The Pirates of Penzance an opera or a musical?

B.
Is The Pirates of Penzance an opera or a musical?

C.
Is "The Pirates of Penzance" an opera or a musical?

D.
Is The "Pirates of Penzance" an opera or a musical?

Answers

C. Is "The Pirates of Penzane" an opera or a musical?

Choice C. is the sentence that does not contain any errors in the use of quotation marks.

Quotation Marks are used for components like the title of an article, a play, a novel, short stories, and poem.

C because "The Pirate of Penzance" is the whole title. My favorite musical play

The following sentence contains what type of conjunction? He is not only a great player but also an exceptional coach

Answers

The answer to this is “but”

Answer:This would be considered a coordinating conjunction

Explanation:

Name 19 activities can you list where some form of throwing is included?

Answers

Football
Juggling
Basketball
Baseball
Lacrosse
Shot put
Bowling
Discus
Horseshoe
Darts
Cricket
Bean bag toss
Dodgeball
Hot potato
Thats all i can think of.
Catch
Football
Monkey in the Middle
Bashball
Boules
Cricket Soccer
Crocker
Duck!
Flag Football
Four Square
French Crickets
Genie
Hurly Burly
Indoor Net Ball
Dodge Ball
Keep Away
Kicker
Limbless

The true hero is the unifying force in a diverse society

Answers

I think the best answer to this question is that the true hero is the unifying force in a diverse society that is angry and hateful to many politicians and people who are remaining in silent because they are afraid. Courage is the one thing that would unite them that could be there hope in opposing them. Hope this would help 

Answer: that is true

Explanation: I wish to be a hero i just want to protect the people who need it the most