How many planets are closer to the sun than jupiter

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: 4 plantets are closer to the sun then jupiter
Answer 2
Answer: 4 planets...remember this im telling you will never forget it.. 
SUN
My-mercury
Very-venus
Educated-Earth
Mother-Mars
ASTROID BELT
Just-Jupiter
Served-Saturn
Us-Uranus
Nachos-Neptune
(pluto not a planet anymore) 

Related Questions

How is the Texas Bill of Rights different from the United States Bill of Rights?
URGENT: What role did the Union Navy play in the Union's "Grand Strategy" ?
Describe life today in South Asia using the words:epic (a long poem), Bollywood, secular democracy, and outsourcing
Name one reason why the native americans agree to treaties that were unfair to them
How can you use this document to make an argument that the arms build-up was a more important underlying cause than the network of alliances

What is an amendment?

Answers

Basically like a small change to a certain document or paper.

How did living conditions for the lord and workers differ

Answers

The lords lived in convenience and with luxurious lands which they own. They were not under labor and instead had workers working for their lands. The workers, on the other hand, do not own their own lands and thus rely on the work that is given by the lords. Generally, the lords lived convenient lives while the workers had to suffer. 

Jelaskan isi sidang bpupki yg pertama

Answers

What language are u speaking??? 

Answer:

I do not understand.

Explanation:

Can you ask the question in English?

What was the greatest value of the Magna Carta?

Answers

It limited royal power because the king had to obey the law. it benefited all peopl

Which is one way that economies in southern and eastern Africa are overcoming economic challenges?A.mortgage lending
B.fishing
C.ecotourism
D.car manufacturing

Answers

The answer would be C. Ecotourism
I am not a whole 100% sure on that though

Referring to the map above of China with its modern day borders, which of these statements is true regarding the importance of the Silk Roads to the Chinese?a)A strong and expansive empire was necessary to keep trade routes open.
b)To continue trading with Europe, the Chinese preferred to rely on foreign kingdoms.
c)The trade routes provided quick and easy access to China from Europe.
d)The Silk Roads were one of many alternate routes the Chinese could have used.

Answers

Referring to the map above of China with its modern day borders, ''a strong and expansive empire was necessary to keep trade routes open'', is the correct statement regarding the importance of the Silk Road to the Chinese Empire. Therefore, the option A holds true.

What is the significance of the Silk Road?

Silk Road can be referred to or considered as one of the most important trade routes of the ancient periods. It was used extensively until the modern trade practices started to develop throughout the world. It connected China and other parts of southeastern Asia with the world.

The Chinese empires were well aware of the fact that the revenue and trade through the Silk Road would require a high amount of efficiency in operations, and as a result, the emergence of a strong and expansive empire became necessary to keep the trade routes open.

Therefore, the option A holds true and states regarding the significance of the Silk Road.

Learn more about the Silk Road here:

brainly.com/question/1255481

#SPJ6

The missing map from the question has been attached as an image for better reference.

I don't have access to the map that you are talking about, but i think the answer would be A, based on context clues and what I know about the Silk Road.