Social Studies Grade 6. Can anyone please help me answer this question? I want the correct answer! As soon as possible!A tribal majority is found in which country? The choices are below:

Myanmar
Laos
Indonesia

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: In my opinion i think it's myanmar because my parent was once lived there but there stil so many people there.
I heard it's myanmar but i'm not too sure. It's between myanmar and indonesia.
If you have any question you could text me

Related Questions

What were aphrodites physical characteristics
If you worked in a coal mine around 1900, how long might your day have been?
(Communal)after we got our food,we
What does the cartoonist want the reader to believe?A. People should discuss politics.B. People should read newspapers.C. Voting is important.D. Voting is difficult.
Which of the following people was not a famous abolitionist?

Which of the following is an effect of the revival of Confucianism during the Song Dynasty?A.
the decline of trade with neighboring territories
OB. the development of a powerful standing navy
C.
the belief that leaders should rule by divine right
D. the importance of the civil service examination system

Answers

The decline of trade with neighboring territories is an effect of the revival of Confucianism during the Song Dynasty. Thus, option A is correct.

What is a dynasty?

A family of lines of kings, a sequence of national leaders who are descended from a single family or share an ancestor. a line of ancestors who have ruled repeatedly.

The Song period's renewed Confucianism placed a strong emphasis on personality as a means of achieving both personal fulfillment and the creation of a just and peaceful state and civil society.

The heart-mind's existence, traits, and role were of important philosophical concern to Confucians throughout the Song-Ming era because they could be used to pinpoint and define the traits of social and scientific values.

Therefore, option A is the correct option.

Learn more about dynasties, Here:

brainly.com/question/873887

#SPJ6

It’s would be a if your woundering why let me know

Whose armies conquered the land as far east as Modern Pakistan?

Answers

Alexander the great conquered the land.

your welcome :)) 

why did trade along the silk road flourish during the time of the han,kushan,parthian,and roman empires?

Answers

There was a lot of trade at the time and since the empires were so apart from each other, they got a taste of each other's export and culture. Hope this helps. 

what minerals are found in north korea

Answers

Since North Korea has mines all over the place they have magnesite, zinc, and tungsten along with a bunch of iron and different ores that are included. They are actually a very rich country based on the minerals they have.
North Korea is a mine-filled place so...
zinc and tungsten I should say and there are more you could find.

Were Lewis and Clark respectful to Native American

Answers

Answer:

yes but some natives died on the journey

Explanation:

Answer:

How were the members of the Lewis and Clark expedition received by the Native Americans?

They were made prisoners.

They were turned away.

They were shot at.

They were happily welcomed.

Explanation:

can someone help me i searched it and found 0 results

Among all school of thought concerning the representation of Buddha, which of the following is not a common trait of Buddha?

Answers

Some misconception about the representation of Buddha,  which is not true, is that he is Buddha is always shown in a cross-legged position (the so-called Lotus position).

He is often, but not always shown like this and for example Wat Pho is a famous statue of him lying down