My number has 2 hundreds and 1 thousand. It has 4 ones and 1 more ten block's than ones blocks

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: 1254 i believe because 1000 is 1 thousand, 2 hundreds, 1 more tens block than ones block is 5 because there are 4 ones blocks
Answer 2
Answer:

Final answer:

The question involves identifying a number based on given information about its digits and blocks. To solve this problem, we use place value to determine the number.

Explanation:

The subject of this question is Mathematics. The question involves identifying a number based on given information about its digits and blocks. To solve this problem, we can break down the information and use place value to determine the number.

The number has 2 hundreds, which means it has a value of 200. It also has 1 thousand, which is equal to 1000. Adding those two values, we get 200 + 1000 = 1200.

Next, the number has 4 ones and 1 more ten block than ones blocks. Since there are 4 ones, this value is simply 4. For the ten blocks, we add 1 to 4 to get 5.

Combining the values, we can write the number as 1200 + 50 = 1250.

So, the number described in this question is 1250.

Learn more about Place Value here:

brainly.com/question/35447631

#SPJ2

Related Questions

Evaluate 10.2x+9.4y when x=2 and y=3​
What is the slope of the line shown below?10(6,2)10 (-2,-3)1010-OA.olmOB.LOCOO c.D.O100Helpppppp
How are four numbers 18,24,16, and 40 alike?
Find the measure of the missing angle.​
A cone has a radius of 8 inches and a height of 12 inches.What is the exact volume of the cone?

Given: PKHE - inscribed, m∠E=120°, m∠EPK=51°, PF ∥ EH .
Find: m∠KPF, m∠H.

Answers

Answer:

C is the answer they are equal.

Step-by-step explanation:

the order pairs(1,1),(2,8),(3,27),(4,64),(5,125) represent a function what is the rule that represent

Answers

if the first number is x and the second number is y

1^3 = 1

2^3 =8

3^3=27

4^3 = 64

y=x^3

f(x)=x^3

Answer:d. Y=x3

Step-by-step explanation:

Jill earns $15 per hour babysitting plus a transportation fee of $5 per job. Write a formula for E, Jill's earnings per babysitting job, in terms of h, the number of hours for a job. Then solve your formula for h.

Answers

Jill earns $15 per hour babysitting plus a transportation fee of $5 per job. Write a formula for E, Jill's earnings per babysitting job, in terms of h, the number of hours for a job

E  is the Jill's earnings

h is the number of hours for a job

$15 is the constant rate per hour so we use linear equation

y= mx+b, Instead of x  and y we use h and E

E = mh + b

m is the slope (constant rate $15)

b is the transportation fee $5

So equation becomes E = 15h + 5

Now we solve for h

E = 15h + 5 (subract 5 on both sides)

E - 5 = 15h (divide by 15 )

(E - 5)/(15) = h

We solved for h , h = (E - 5)/(15)

since you know the amount of what she earns you would use the number 15 and you dont know how long she worked you would put "x" next to the 15. so you would have 15x and then put a plus 5 to show her transportation fee. so you would have the equation of 15x+5:)

How to simplify 28/168
Clueless

Answers

28/168
14/84
7/42
1/6
i usually divide them by 2 till i get a odd number
7 goes into 42 6 times so its 1/6

Write a word phrase for each algebraic expression 25-0.6x

Answers

The word phrase for each algebraic expression 25-0.6x is twenty five minus  zero point six. multiply x ( the unknown numerical value).

What is word phrase?

A word phrase is a collection of two or more words that together communicate one thought, but do not constitute a whole sentence.

The word phrase of "25" is twenty five.

The word phrase of "-"is minus.

The word phrase of "0.6" is zero point six.

And x is any unknown numerical number.

0.6x means the two numbers are multiplied.

So,  the word phrase of "25-0.6x" is twenty five minus  zero point six multiply x ( the unknown numerical value).

So, the word phrase of "0.6x" is zero point six multiply x ( the unknown numerical value).

Therefore, the word phrase for each algebraic expression 25-0.6x is twenty five minus  zero point six multiply x ( the unknown numerical value).

Learn more about word phrase here:

brainly.com/question/27896938

#SPJ5

Answer: Twenty five minus zero point six times an unknown value (x). 

Sum of 2 acute angles to make straight line

Answers

Well, a right angle is 90. Two 89 degree angles would make 178, but we need to reach 180. I don't know if thats possible with two acute angles. Two right angles would make 180, but not acute angles. Sorry I couldn't answer your question, but ask your teacher for help.