After 30 selfless years of service to our company, Renalda Garwacki has chosen to take a little more time for herself. Therefore, she has retired from the position of receptionist. With a new grandbaby on the way, Renalda looks forward to spending more time with her family. Renalda, enjoy your retirement: we will miss you. What kind of organizational pattern does the previous paragraph use? Semi-indirect Direct Indirect

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

The correct answer is: Direct

Explanation:

We have three types of messages in the organizational pattern: direct, indirect and semi-indirect.

Direct messages are the most used or the most appropriate organizational pattern. Using these depends on the effect (positive or neutral) that the text we'll be sending has on the reader.

In this case, the message sent involves a positive attitude towards Renalda's situation, so the Direct Approach was the only appropriate organizational pattern.

Related Questions

WHAT IS THE THEME OF THIS POEM/ WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN? My grandfather slept in this farmhouseas a child. Here, this night,grandfather many times over,I lie in this same first home of the grandfather I never knew,who died before I came to knowa father could have a father. In mountain darkness I listen to the silence of the house, first room hammered squaretwo and a half centuries past, beams hand-hewn, timberfrom steep slopes eavesdropping now,the house expanded by generationscoming down the centurieslike logs from the mountainside,farm name and family name the same.In the house of my father’s father,where this mountain stillnesstucked round him like a quilt, I drift off to sleep,dream ancestral dreams -- cold dreams of stone fences, warm dreams of evening lampsand dinner table din;gentle dreams of cows, neck bells clinking themhome for milking time,plashy dreams of silvery salmonfinning the Suldal Riverfrom the sea to spawn(I imagine I hear the watermove through the dark).In the house of his childhoodI dream my grandfather’s dreamsand I am a child as well.An ocean removed from homein a country I had never seen,wrapped in the comforterof my history, I dream my grandfather’s dreams.
Complete the statement below with the appropriate terms.are a type of punctuation that can be used to indicate sarcasm or irony.
: Which of the following statements about accounting information is true?A : Accounting information is used only by internal users who are responsible for planning, organizing and running a business enterprise. B : Accounting communicates financial information about a business enterprise to both internal and external users. C : Accounting information is used only by external users with a financial interest in a business enterprise. D : business enterprise’s management is the major external user of accounting information. .
My big brother———than meStrong StrongerStrongest
What section of a textbook states the author’s purpose for writing the book? appendix index bibliography preface

Analyze the sentence to choose the correct answer for each space. Everyone brought his own book to read and food to eat. Identify a personal pronoun: Identify the antecedent of the pronoun: What type of pronoun is the antecedent? Give an example of parallel structure:

Answers

Everyone brought his own book to read and food to eat.

Identify a personal pronoun: Identify the antecedent of the pronoun: everyone

What type of pronoun is the antecedent?  - an indefinite pronoun

can ANYONE PLEASE give me a fairy tale/folk tale that they have wrote before?? It has to be 3 pages long!! I will venmo money if needed!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! THANK YOUUU<333

Answers

Answer:

yeah let me send the link right now!! :)

Explanation:

are you really going to venmo money to me if I send right now!! :)

Answer:

The story is down below, a little over 3 pages though, thanks for the patience I honestly thought my hard work would be left unattended.

Explanation:

What are assimilationist negroes

Answers

Answer:

someone who is willing to give up there culture and submerge himself  completely in thedominant

Explanation:

Final answer:

Assimilationist negroes refers to African Americans who believed that assimilation into mainstream 'white' American society was the best path to overcoming racism and achieving civil rights. This viewpoint, predominant in late 19th and early 20th century, is associated with black leaders like Booker T. Washington but was contested by others like W.E.B Du Bois.

Explanation:

The term 'assimilationist negroes' typically refers to individuals in African American history who advocated for the idea of assimilation into white, mainstream American society, as a means of overcoming racism and attaining societal equality.

This was a perspective held by some African Americans during times of racial segregation and discrimination, particularly during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Supporters of this viewpoint believed that integration and acceptance into 'white America' was the key to achieving civil rights and breaking down racial barriers.

Black leaders like Booker T. Washington are often associated with these assimilationist views. Washington proposed that African Americans should focus on gaining vocational and agricultural skills, to show their value to society and peacefully progress towards racial equality.

However, these views were criticized by some, including W.E.B Du Bois, who advocated for a more confrontational approach towards achieving equality, arguing against the idea that African Americans needed to 'prove' their worth to gain rights.

Learn more about Assimilationist Negroes here:

brainly.com/question/31619758

#SPJ6

In “Address to the Nation on the Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger,” President Reagan addresses the public about a national tragedy. In A Night to Remember, a tragedy is recounted through interviews with various people who experienced the Titanic’s crash. How do the different structures of the texts help to effectively communicate information regarding these tragedies? Are there advantages or disadvantages to the structures of either text? Which one do you prefer? Cite specific examples from the texts to explain which structure better helps to effectively convey the authors’ purposes.

Answers

It should be noted that the different structures of the texts were important in communicating to the audience and give information regarding the tragedies.

Structures in the texts.

A literary structure simply means the organization of the elements that are in a text or passage such as the plot, themes, characters, etc.

In Address to the Nation on the Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger", the president gave a speech that was vital to soothing the nation in a difficult time.

The purpose of the speech was to comfort the families who suffered tragic losses in the Challenger Disaster. In this case, a compassionate tone was used to allow the audience and the people who lost someone in the accident to know that he was thinking about them. .

Also, the theme of "A night to remember" is that people should not think that the unthinkable cannot happen. People should be prepared for the worse. It depicted the story about the Titanic and how it sank.

Learn more about text structures on:

brainly.com/question/12053427

Final answer:

The different structures of the texts effectively communicate information regarding the tragedies, with advantages and disadvantages to each. The speech format in President Reagan's address captures emotions and conveys unity, while the narrative structure of "A Night to Remember" allows for a personal and immersive reading experience. The author prefers the structure of the book due to its detailed and emotional account.

Explanation:

The different structures of the texts, President Reagan's "Address to the Nation on the Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger" and the book "A Night to Remember," effectively communicate information regarding the tragedies they discuss. President Reagan's speech follows a traditional structure, starting with an introduction, providing background information, expressing condolences, and ending with a call to action. This structure helps to capture the emotions of the audience and convey a sense of unity and resilience. On the other hand, "A Night to Remember" uses a narrative structure, incorporating interviews and personal accounts of the Titanic's crash. This structure allows readers to connect with the individuals involved and experience the tragedy from different perspectives. Both structures have advantages and disadvantages. The speech format of President Reagan's address allows for a concise and impactful message, while the narrative structure of "A Night to Remember" allows for a more immersive and emotional reading experience. Personally, I prefer the structure of "A Night to Remember" because it offers a more detailed and personal account of the tragedy, helping to convey the author's purpose of creating a vivid and memorable narrative.

Learn more about the Effectiveness of different structures in conveying information regarding tragedies here:

brainly.com/question/33276597

#SPJ11

Similarities and differences in the outsiders movie and book? plz I need it asap!!

Answers

Answer:

similarities :

poneyboys still the one telling the story, cherry is the same and

diff:

The reader is only told that this story takes place in the southwest, but the movie places it in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in the year 1966. It also changes the conflict from the East Side versus the West side to the northside versus the southside and dally dieing at the end in the book it was like you could feel the hurt in the movie its not as heartbreaking honestly a lot changed in the movie from the book like socs have lighter color hair the greasers and the movie doesnt go into a lot of detail about there families. they made johnny more weak in the movie

I can’t find one and two some how

Answers

1. “I excelled in mathematics, certainly, she gets it from me.”
2. ”We agreed to thirty rubles a month, however, you missed a day.”
3. ”Consequently, I need to subtract that from your pay.”