Add. Use models if needed. (4x – 4) + (–x + 2)

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

3x-2 is your correct answer

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

A.  3x – 2

Step-by-step explanation:

Related Questions

Use the magic penny parable to determine how much money you would have after 8 days.
A Dixie cup of water is in the shape of a cylinder with diameter 8 cm and height 15 cm. Emily is usingthe cups to fill a spherical fishbowl with a diameter of 75 cm. She needs to fill the cups ahead of timeand wants to know what is the minimum number of cups she needs in order to fill the fishbowl.
Which expression is equivalent to (3/4)^-216/9−9/169/16−6/8
What's the standard form for 79,031
Car rentals involve a $130 flat fee and an additional cost of $31.67 a day. What is the maximum number of days you can rent a car if you have a $500 budget?

Find a difference equivalent to the product 11(x-y)

Answers

The equivalent expression for the given expression 11(x-y) is 11x - 11y.

What is an expression?

The mathematical expression combines numerical variables and operations denoted by addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division signs.

Mathematical symbols can be used to represent numbers (constants), variables, operations, functions, brackets, punctuation, and grouping. They can also denote the logical syntax's operation order and other properties.

Given that the expression is 11(x-y). The equivalent expression will be written as,

E = 11(x-y).

Multiply the number 11 in the whole equation and solve,

E = 11x - 11y

Therefore, the equivalent expression for the given expression 11(x-y) is 11x - 11y.

To know more about an expression follow

brainly.com/question/25968875

#SPJ2

11 (x-y) is equal to 11x-11y

Solve each inequality. Graph and check the solution.1. -3x > -18 ____________________

2. - y/2 < 4 __________________

3. -1 1b > 55 __________________

4. -c/2 < -1.5 _____________________

5. -x/5 > 1/20 ___________________________

6. 0.9 < -r ______________________________

7. -2b > 3 __________________________

8. -a/0.5 > -70 ________________________

Answers

Just divide and multiply BUT when you divide or multiply by negative numbers you switch the symbol.

#1 is -18÷-3= 6; x is less than 6
#2 is 4×-2= -8; y is less than -8
#3 I don't understand the question
#4 -1.5×-2= 3; c is less than 3
#5 is 1/20×-5= -0.25; x is less than -0.25
#6 is not possible
#7 is 3÷-2=-1.5; b is greater than -1.5
#8 is -70÷-0.5= 35; a is greater than 35

Tbh I don't think any of these are right but I tried and it took me awhile so :/

Write each fraction as a percentage

Answers

Hi there!

To convert a fraction to a percentage you need to first convert the fraction to a decimal number. To convert a fraction to a decimal number you need to treat the fraction like a division problem.

(1)/(3) as a division problem would be 1 divided by 3, which is:

1 ÷ 3 = 0.3333333...

Now to covert a decimal to a percent all you do is move the decimal point over to the hundreds place, so it will look like this:

I will be rounded down because it is less then 5. Now just add a percent sign on the end and that is your answer! I should look like this:

33.3%

Your friend, ASIAX

1.3 I think cause that's a percentage

What is the answer for GCF for 30w,70w

Answers

Answer:

Answer:

wanna be friends?:)

Convert the mixed number to an improper fraction. 2 7/10 A.14/10 B.27/10 C.34/10 D.37/10

Answers

The value of the mixed number is A = 27/10

What are Mixed Numbers?

A mixed number is a whole number, and a proper fraction represented together. A mixed number is formed by combining three parts: a whole number, a numerator, and a denominator. The numerator and denominator are part of the proper fraction that makes the mixed number.

Given data ,

Let the mixed number be represented as A

Now , the equation will be

A = 2 7/10   be equation (1)

On converting the mixed number to an improper fraction , we get

Multiply the whole number by the denominator and add the numerator to it to get the new numerator of the improper fraction

So , A = [ ( 2 x 10 ) + 7 ] / 10

On simplifying the equation , we get

A = 27/10

Hence , the mixed number to improper fraction is A = 27/10

To learn more about mixed numbers click :

brainly.com/question/2639375

#SPJ2

So, to make a mixed number into an improper fraction, you have to multiply the whole number by the denominator and then add the numerator o that number.
2 and 7/10:
2x10=20+7=27/10!
The answer would be B!
I hope this helps!

the population of the world is approximately 6200 million people. it is increasing by approximately 93 million people each year. use this information to calculate the percentage increase in the population over a year.

Answers

Given:
approximate population: 6,200 million
approximate increase: 93 million

Percentage increase:

93,000,000 / 6,200,000,000 = 0.015
0.015 x 100% = 1.5% increase