Al runs 8 miles per hour. Bob runs 1 mile in 8 minutes. Carl runs 2 miles in 15 minutes. Dan runs 1/2 of a mile in 3.5 minutes. Who runs the fastest?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:Dan

Step-by-step explanation:

Related Questions

Suppose that on a coordinate plane a hexagon is reflected across the x-axis. Compare the area of the original hexagon to the area of the transformed figure. Justify your answer. A) The areas may or may not be the same because the scale is not given. B) The areas are equal. A reflection is a rigid transformation, which does not change the size of the original hexagon. Therefore, the area is preserved. C) The area of the original hexagon is greater than the transformed figure. A reflection decreases the size of the original polygon. Therefore, the area is not preserved. D) The area of the transformed hexagon is greater than the original figure. A reflection increases the size of the original polygon. Therefore, the area is not preserved.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ASAP!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Solve the following equations for the given variable.​
Leah wants to put a fence around her garden her garden measures 14 ft by 15ft she has 50 ft of fencing how many more feet of fencing does Leah need to put a fence around her garden
At the frozen yogurt shop, a machine fills cups with 4 ounces of frozen yogurt before adding the toppings. After the cups are filled, customers add as many toppings as they want without exceeding a total weight of 6 ounces. Which of the following represent the acceptable weights for the frozen yogurt options? Select all that apply.

Draw an example of a shape that has at least one right angle one angle less than a right angle and one angle greater that a right angle label the angles

Answers

Answer with  explanation:

We can consider a quadrilateral in which two angles are right angles i.e. the measure of two angle is 90 degree and one angle is obtuse angle i.e. whose measure is greater than 90 degree but less than 180 degree and a acute angle i.e. a angle whose measure is less than 90 degrees.

The figure is attached to the answer.

The figure is in the shape of a trapezium.

The angles are called acute obtuse and right angle.

Dylan opened a credit card account with $575.00 of available credit. Now that he has made some purchases, Dylan's account only has $322.00 of available credit. What is the percentage decrease of the amount of available credit in Dylan's account?

Answers

Answer:

Around 43-44% is left.

43% of 575.00 is 252 which is 575 - 322.

Let me know if there are problems or if i'm wrong.

A town in east Texas received 10 inches of rain in two weeks. If it kept raining at this rate for a 31-day month, how much rain did the town receive?

Answers

If it rained 10 inches in 14 days, then it seems that it rained 10/14 or 5/7 inches of rain per day hypothetical. And since you want to see how many inches it rained in 31 day, multiply 5/7 by 31 and you get about 22.1 inches of rain. Hope this helps. 

Wenty-seven minus 3/2 of a number (x) is not more than 36. What is the number?

Answers

27+1.5x < 36
1.5x < 36-27
1.5x < 9
x < 6

Number 'x' has to be lower than 6.

How to solve?
(x - 3) = 10

Answers

Answer:

x = 13

Add 3 to both sides

x = 13

add 3 to both sides, so x = 13

A grocery store sells 12 bottles of water for $13.80. A convenience store sells ten bottles of water for $11.80.Which store has the better buy

Answers

for this you have to divide the number of bottles by the price. so divide 12 by 13.08 and 10 by 11.80

the store that sells 12 bottles for 13.80