I'm in need of help, I'm trying to find a unique title for my argumentative essay. The topic is public vs private schools. I'm supporting public schools while I'm against private schools. In short, this whole essay is about why public schools are better than private schools. If you would like to contribute I would appreciate it, thank you. I'll give the best the brainliest.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

public over private

Explanation:

why pay for school when u can go for free

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

here is one:

Go Public Not Private

Explanation:

hope this is good enough

also sorry if im late!

Related Questions

7. Which sentence is correct?A.) The students were not completing their distance learning assignments, therefore, they did not pass the 9-week period.B.) The students were not completing their distance learning assignments; therefore, they did not pass the 9-week period.C.) The students were not completing their distance learning assignments; therefore; they did not pass the 9-week period.
Body of a sample e-mail: The public library is essential to our community. Students need a safe and quiet place to complete their homework. However, the city council plans to cut the library’s hours. This will limit students’ time to study and conduct research after school. I am writing to urge you to vote against these cuts. If the budget is an issue, perhaps volunteers from the local community college can help staff the library. Use the body of the sample e-mail to a city official to answer the questions. What is the viewpoint? What is the problem? What is an effect of the problem? What is the proposed solution?
Hyperbole example with home
Which rule should you follow to form possessive nouns?a. to form the possessive of plural nouns that end in the letter s, add an apostrophe and s. b. to form the possessive of most singular nouns, add just an apostrophe. c. to form the possessive of plurals that do not end in s, add an apostrophe and s. d. do not use apostrophes to form the possessive of most nouns.
Why doesn't Caesar like Cassius?

Explain how you know the values of the digits in the number 58

Answers

you would look at the place value to find out
I know the value of the digits in 58 because the 8 is the farthest number to the right with no decimal point, while the 5 is the 2nd number to the left with no decimal point.

john is filling a bathtub that is 18 inches deep. he notices that it takes two minutes to fill the tub with three inches of water. he estimates that it will take ten more minutes for the water to reach the top of the tub if he continues at the same rate. is he correct?

Answers

Depth of the bathtub = 18 inches
Time taken to fill 3 inches of the bathtub = 2 minutes
Then
The amount of depth needed to fill with water = (18-3) inches
                                                                         = 15 inches
Time required to fill 15 inches of the bathtub = (15*2)/3 minutes
                                                                       = 30/3 minutes
                                                                       = 10 minutes
So John is correct in thinking that it will take 10 more minutes for the water to reach the top of the tub if he continues at the same rate.

John is correct in thinking that it will take 10 minutes to fill the tub with the needed amount of water at the rate it's going.

Further Explanation:

To solve this problem,

1. Sort out the given.

2. Identify the unknown.

3. Set up the equation that will be used to solve the problem.

4. Substitute the values into the given equation.

5. Solve for the unknown.

STEP 1: Identify the given:

depth of bathtub = 18 inches

rate of filling = 3 in/2 min

STEP 2: Identify the unknown:

time to fill bathtub with water = ?

STEP 3 & 4:

The rate of filling, as stated in the problem, is 3 inches for every 2 minutes. Using this equality, the time needed to fill an 18 inch deep bath tub can be solved using the equation below:

time \ to \ fill \ bathtub = 18 \ in \ ((2 \ min)/(3 \ in))\n \ntime \ to \ fill \ bathtub \ = 12 \ min

It will take 12 minutes to fill the bathtub.

STEP 5:

During the first 2 minutes, John observed that 3 in of water had already been put in.

He, therefore, needs to wait for 10 more minutes for the rest of the bath tub to be filled with water.

Learn More

1. Learn more about ratio and proportion brainly.com/question/165414
  2. Learn more about word problems brainly.com/question/12985407
  3. Learn more about rate brainly.com/question/12980135

Keywords: rate, ratio and proportion

Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense:Sue Thomas is a fashion designer. She 1(make).... clothes ever since she 2(be)... a young girl. She 3(get)....her first job in the clothes factory when she was sixteen. She 4(sew).....buttons onto a shirt one day when she 5(have) .... abrilliant idea for a design. After she 6(speak) ...to her bank manager, she got a loan and she 6(open) .... her own shop. Now she 8(make) .... lots of money. Next year she 9 (open).....a shop which will sell all her owb designs. She has sold clothes to a lot of famous people, including film stars and singers, and she 10(think)....she will be very rich soon.

Answers

The correct passage will be: Sue Thomas is a fashion designer. She made clothes ever since she was a young girl. She got her first job in the clothes factory when she was sixteen. She was sewing buttons onto a shirt one day when she had a brilliant idea for a design. After she spoke to her bank manager, she got a loan and she opened her own shop. Now she makes a lot of money. Next year she will open a shop which will sell all her own designs. She has sold clothes to a lot of famous people, including film stars and singers and she thinks she will be very rich soon.

Final answer:

The correct tenses for the verbs in the given sentences are: has been making, was, got, was sewing, had, spoke, opened, is making, will open and thinks.

Explanation:

Sue Thomas is a fashion designer. She

has been making

clothes ever since she

was

a young girl. She

got

her first job in the clothes factory when she was sixteen. She

was sewing

buttons onto a shirt one day when she

had

a brilliant idea for a design. After she

spoke

to her bank manager, she got a loan and she

opened

her own shop. Now she

is making

lots of money. Next year she

will open

a shop which will sell all her own designs. She has sold clothes to a lot of famous people, including film stars and singers, and she

thinks

she will be very rich soon.

Learn more about Tense

brainly.com/question/250002

SPJ3

in europe where winters are long and hard cuckoos are considered a sing of spring

A: independent clause
B: adjective clause
C: adverb clause
D: noun clause

where winters are long and hard is underlined.

Answers

That is an adverb clause. Adverb clauses are dependent, so A cannot be the correct answer. And since it refers to the place where 'winters are long and hard', it must  be the adverb clause.

In which sentence is all punctuation correct? I am throwing a party next week, and I would like to know if you can come. I am throwing a party next week, and would like to know if you can come. I am throwing a party next week, I would like to know if you can come. I am throwing a party next week and I would like to know if you can come.

Answers

Answer:

The sentence "I am throwing a party next week, and I would like to know if you can come" is correctly punctuated.

Explanation:

As this sentence, gives the complete idea of the statements which have been given. The meaning is also determined properly. The sentence focuses on the fact that the party is being throwed next week, and the knowledge is to be gained if you can come or not. The sentence if otherwise punctuated would not suited the intention of speaking and determining the right meaning.

Which word in the sentence is the indirect object? Dad will cook the family a special Italian feast.
A.
feast
B.
family
C.
Dad
D.
Italian

Answers

B. Family, because he cooking something FOR the family, so the family is the indirect object.

Answer:

I believe the answer would be b. family

Explanation:

because i just took the test