How many solutions does the following equation have? 13(y+3)=13y+39

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

This equation has an infinite number of solutions, so it will be categorized as an identity.

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

unlimited

Step-by-step explanation:

right on khan

Related Questions

Which expression is equivalent to one over 3p + 15?one over three(p + 45)one over three(p + 5)3(p + 45)3(p + 5)
A store has apples on sale for $3.00 for 2 pounds. How many apples can you buy for $9.00? I got about 18 apples, is that considered correct?
I need help please!!!What is the slope, and what is the y-intercept of the line? y=1/2x-5Slope= y-intercept=
How do you find the answers
Which of these is an odd number 18, 10, 9, 8

a baseball glove was on sale for 5/6 of the original price. if the original price was $90 what was the sale price

Answers

since the original price was ninety we have to multiply 5/6 by 90
90/1(5/6)
=450/6
=75

Couldn't you go 1/6 x $90. 1/6 being the sale price because 5/6 + 1/6 = 6/6 which is the whole price. 1/6 = 0.166 as a decimal so you would multiply 90 x .16 = 14.40. then $90.00 - 14.40 = 75.60 for the sale price.

The pre-image point B(-4, 3) is translated to B'(-1, 1). What was the translation used?A. ( x + 3, y + 2)
B. ( x - 3, y - 2)
C. ( x + 3, y - 2)
D. ( x - 3, y + 2)

Answers

the answer is C. youre welcome

Answer:

C. ( x +3, y -2)

Choose a number from 111 to 120 . Write the number. Draw a picture to show it as tens and ones

Answers

Let's go with 114.
Every 0 will represent a 10 and every I will represent a 1.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 I I I I
Each o will represent 1 and each l will represent 10

l l l l l l l l l l l o o o o o o

What is the equation, in slope-intercept form, of the line that contains the points (3, -4) and (5 -6)

Answers

Answer:

y = -x - 7

Step-by-step explanation:

As we move from the point (3, -4) to the point (5, -6), x increases by 2 and y decreases by 2.  Thus, the slope of this line is m = rise / run = -2/2, or -1.

Starting with the general slope-intercept form of the equation of a straight line, we get y = mx + b => y = -1x + b.

Subbing -4 for y and 3 for x, we get

-4 = -1(3) + b, which yields b = -1

Thus, the desired equation is

y = -x - 1

David says you can have an unlimited number of equivalent fractions to any given fraction. Is he right?

Answers

Yes, David is correct.
We can test our hypothesis by setting up an experiment.
1   2    4   6    7
2   4    8   16  14
AND SO ON!
yes, multiply the numerator and denominator by the same number again and again to keep getting different equivalent fractions.

Photo above! How do I find the perimeter of this? I'm confused because no matter what I do the answers not right

Answers

See my picture, attached.

The way I look at Brainly, the whole purpose is to help guide you
to the answer, not necessarily to hand you the answer.  So I usually
explain the method and leave the final step for you to finish off.
Sadly, Cmdr Winters is gong to delete my answer because I didn't
add up the list and write the answer, so I'll have to do that too.
When I addeddum allup, I got  162 .  It's possible that I might have
made a mistake, so you should definitely check my arithmetic.
Oh, well, the perimeter is the distance around a shape/object, so you would have to add all of the numbers together to get your perimeter, which will be 162. =)
I hope I helped, and PLEASE remember to pick the Brainliest answer! =)
Thank you! =D