Which of the following substances can be classified as a salt?A.
Sodium Chloride (NaCl)
B.
Vinegar (CH3COOH)
C.
Baking Soda (NaHCO3)
D.
Bleach (NaClO)

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Sodium Chloride (NaCl) can be classified as a salt

Explanation:

Sodium chloride is an "ionic compound" is known as salt. The ratio in which the  sodium(Na) and chloride(Cl) present in sodium chloride in  NaCl is  1:1. It is found in seawater and is accountable for the salinity of the seawater. Also, NaCl is the extracellular fluid for various multicellular organisms.  

When refined, it becomes in its 'edible' form and is used in food preservatives. Whereas, the large quantity of sodium chloride is used in various industries.  

Related Questions

What is the balanced equation for S8 +O2 →SO3
74. Which two temperatures are identical for the same substance?(A) melting point, freezing pointB) melting point, boiling pointC) freezing point, boiling pointD) freezing point, condensation point​
Which compound is an electrolyte?(I) CH3CHO (3) CH3COOH (2) CH3OCH3 (4) CH3CH2CH3
A microwave oven has a power rating of 850 w. If the microwave oven is turned on for 6 minutes ,how much energy will it use?state the units in your answer
What is the order of epoch eon era and period from big to small? From largest to smallest Eon, Era, Period, Epoch.

What is the purpose of phosphates in fertilizerwhat is the purpose of phosphates in laundry detergent

Answers

Fertilizers provide soil with nutrients, like phosphate, that are required to produce healthy gardens and abundant crops. The Fertilizer Institute reports that experts estimate one-third of the world's food supply would not be produced without the use of commercial fertilizers....i hope i help u....
Phosphates make the soil fertile, and enrich the soil with phosphorous.

Phosphates are used in laundry detergents. Phosphate reacts with dirt in clothes and removes them.

What are the five senses of the human body?

Answers

Sight, Smell, Taste, Hearing, Touch
sight
hearing
taste
smell 
touch

Which feature forms as a result of a tectonic plate boundary that creates an underwater mountain range in the open ocean?marsh
trench
abyssal plain
mid-ocean ridge

Answers

The feature that is been formed as a result of a tectonic plate boundary which brings about underwater mountain range in the open ocean is mid-ocean ridge.

What is mid-ocean ridge ?

The mid-ocean ridge  is a continuous range of undersea volcanic mountains which is an enclosure of the globe.  It is usually formed and evolves due to spreading in Earth's lithosphere.

Learn more about mid-ocean ridge at;

brainly.com/question/6615816

Answer:

d egde 2021

Explanation:

Veronica’s velocity was measured as 4.3 m/s. She displaced 20 meters in 4.7 seconds. Which piece of information is missing for the correct calculation of velocity?A) the direction
B) the end point

Answers

Answer:

The direction is missing here.

Explanation:

It is given that,

Veronica's velocity, v = 4.3 m/s

Distance, d = 20 m

Time taken, t = 4.7 s

The velocity of an object is defined as the net displacement divided by total time taken.

We need to find the missing information. We know that velocity is a vector quantity i.e. it has both magnitude and direction. Here, only magnitude of velocity is given but the direction is missing. So, the correct option is (a) " the direction".

B) The end point

The direction is not really important.

Which molecule does not have a linear molecular shape?
O3
OCN-
Co2
Cs2

Answers

The molecule that doesn't have a linear molecular shape is 03.i.e.Ozone.

What causes matter to exist in three different states​

Answers

NOT 100% SURE

Thermal Energy..?

When I think of three states of matter I think of water as an example:

• Adding extreme heat to the liquid form of water can turn it into gas.

• Adding heat to ice can turn it into the liquid form of water.

• Freezing the liquid form of water can turn it into ice.

I would say temperature (thermal energy) has an effect of the different states of matter.