Select the correct answer. The Greek word ethos means: A. Ethics B. Art C. People or nation D. Gender

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

A. Ethics

Explanation:

Related Questions

i am a solid figure with two congruent polygons that are bases , connected with lateral faces that are rectangles.
What happens to tempreture under water as you get deeper into the ocean
What did Frederick Mueller want to be when he grew up?
Why rich countries experience low rates of urbanisation and poor countries experience high rates??
1.Quais continentes ou partes da superfície terrestre eram representados no mapa-mundi medieval?

What is some information about the landslide?

Answers

Landslide are mass of earth or rock that are sliding down. landslide is the movement of rock, debris or earth down a slope. 

What makes latex in Indonesia?

Answers

Answer:

patchy sap or palaquim

Explanation:

sap perca or palaquim is one of the native plants of Indonesia speread througnout western Indonesia and the malay peninsula

NRL Indonesia is a manufacturing 100% natural latex with Dunlop technology and producing with the high quality latex products. Natural Latex is made from natural latex foam. Its elasticity creates a buoyant surface that independently shapes to the body’s movements.

Why do mass extinctions occur and why do they often mark divisions of geologic time?

Answers

Mass extinctions occur for many reasons. Changes in the environment might make it impossible for the local life to survive, diesease or drought might strike, or there might be a natural disaster. These extinctions make good divisions in geologic time because they are easy to locate over a wide area and mark a definitive change in the Earth's systems.

The suns energy is made up of

Answers

The sun's energy is made up of burning hydrogen and helium.

Which region of earth did John tuzo Wilson believe was broken into plates

Answers

Answer

The region of the earth that John Tuzo Wilson believed was broken into plates was the “Hotspots” i.e. The Hawaiian Island.

Explanation

The two major contributions of John Tuzo Wilson towards the solidification of the theory of plate tectonics were the introduction of hotspots and the recognition of transform boundaries. The earlier scientific arguments concerning plate tectonic theory was the existence of volcanically active areas present in the middle of plates. The lack of explanation was addressed by John Tuzo who used the Hawaiian island as an example of an island chain that is volcanically active which was a sticking point for some opponents of the plate tectonic theory. He explained that the origins of volcanic rocks in such places are plumes rising from hotspots within stable core of mantle convection cell.

The region that John Tuzo Wilson believed was broken into plates was the "Hotspots" i.e. the Island of Hawaii.

Who was John Tuzo Wilson?

Tuzo Wilson, fully John Tuzo Wilson, (born Oct. 24, 1908, Ottawa, Ont., Can. - died April 15, 1993, Toronto, Ont.), Canadian geologist and -geophysicist who developed global patterns of faulting and the structure of the continents.

John Tuzo Wilson's two major contributions to strengthening the theory of plate tectonics were the introduction of tropical climate and the recognition of transformation boundaries.

Previous scientific debates on the theory of tectonic plates were the existence of volcanic eruptions located between the plates.

Lack of clarity was addressed by John Tuzo who used the island of Hawaii as an example of a volcanic island series that was a stronghold for some opponents of the plate tectonic theory.

He explained that the origin of volcanic rocks in such areas is that pipes come out of the tropics within the stable sphere of the mantle convection cell.

Thus, The region that John Tuzo Wilson believed was broken into plates was the "Hotspots" i.e. the Island of Hawaii.

To learn more about John Tuzo Wilson, refer:

brainly.com/question/11622383

I need a simple diagram that I can easily understand tectonic plates...

Answers

Divergent is going aprt

Convergent is going together

Transform is going past each other like in a slanted way