Who is the key protagonist of Gulliver’s Travels? emperor of Lilliput Gulliver empress of Lilliput Skyresh Bolgolam

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer: Lemuel Gulliver is the protagonist of Gulliver's Travels.

Explanation:

Lemuel Gulliver is the fictional character, the narrator and the key protagonist of Gulliver's Travels, Jonathan Swift's novel from 1726.

Gulliver is a trained surgeon, but his business fails and he goes to the seas. The story that he describes happens after the shipwreck, when Gulliver wakes up in Lilliput, tied by tiny threads. Gulliver narrates the story in a first-person narrative, but many critics suggest that he never shows emotions and that we are rarely given an insight into his deep thoughts.

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

Lemuel Gulliver is the protagonist of Gulliver's Travels.

Explanation:

Related Questions

What's the adjective or adverb in each sentence???????1. My answer on the test was wrong. 2.Justin reads fast when he likes the book.3.The milk tastes sour to me.4.There was dew on the grass in the early sunshine.5.Ancient pieces of gold were found by the archaeologist.6. Her necklace is beautiful. I NEED TO KNOW ASAP
Inferring is a useful strategy to use when reading fairy tales, as it can help you to understand the moral of the story and how it relates to modern times.Please select the best answer from the choices providedTF
HELP URGENTWhich best describes the underlined words in this sentence? I am looking forward to the trip to the museum next week.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------A.complete predicateB.simple predicateC.compound verbWhich best describes the underlined words in this sentence? Should they have been watching that scary movie by themselves?A.complete predicateB.compound verbC.simple predicateshould and have been watching are underlinedWhich best describes the underlined words in this sentence? At the picnic, eat barbecue and play games.A.compound verbB.simple predicateC.complete predicateeat and play are underlinedWhich best describes the underlined words in this sentence? Tea and fresh-baked bread with jam were served every afternoon at 4 o'clock.A.simple subjectB.complete subjectC.compound subjecttea and bread are underlineWhich is the subject of this sentence? Above all, have a wonderful time on your trip.A.allB.an understood youC.timeD.trip
Things that begin with the same sound as net
1)Complete these comparative and superlative sentences usint the prompts in brackets.Example : My best friend is three years younger than me.(young)1-My 18th birthday party was ................ my 15th birthday party.(big)2-I am ........................ person in my class (old)3-My brother was .................... me about moving house (worried)4-My granddad says school was ..................... time of his life.(happy)5-I think that having good friends is ............................... having a lot of money.(important)6-Leaving home and going to university is ............................. thing I've ever done.(exciting)I give crown!

With the help of technology students will benefit greatly from studying nữ themselves at home

Answers

thats wuestion is
not a ?

PLEASE ANSWER CORRECTLY YOU NEED TO READ THE BOOK PLEASE I HAVE ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO GET IT RIGHT I DON'T WANT TO FAIL IN LITERATUREWhy does Bando leave a few days after Christmas?

A.
He wants to tell a reporter the latest news about Sam.

B.
He has school papers to grade.

C.
He misses his family in the city.

D.
He is tired of living in a tree.

Answers

Bando leave a few days after Christmas because He wants to tell a reporter the latest news about Sam. The answer is letter A. The rest of the choices do not answer the question above.

Based on what you have just learned about theGreat Awakening and religious life in the colonies,
why would a sermon be popular to read? Check
all reasons that apply.

Answers

Answer:

Explanation:

religion was important to colonists.

others in the community would read and talk about sermons

Answer:

Religion was important to colonists.

Others in the community would read and talk about sermons.

Explanation:

The modern story "How Baldy Got Formed"draws on a character type found in many myths: the wise one who sees what others cannot see. Which characters from "The Death Of Balder" and "How Baldy Got Farmed" both this type?

Answers

Top left is the correct answer

Write me a story by these pictures with 120-189 words. Thankss

Answers

One day, a boy named Timmy wanted to go skiing with his friends. Ever since little Timmy was a toddler, he'd watch athletes on tv skiing or snowboarding. He was always mesmerized, and wanted to be just like them. Because of that, his parents allowed him to go on this small trip with friends.

And here we are, young Timothy is skiing and doing his best. He's very inexperienced though, which is why he didn't notice the big rock up ahead. He was too busy trying to keep his balance!

He crashed right into the rock, and flew upwards! His helmet flying off of his head, crash landing about 20 feet away from him. He landed in the snow with a loud crushing noise, he was shoulder deep! He could not get out on his own.

Just as Timothy thought all hope was lost, he started hearing a Helicopter noise from above him. He was being rescued!

Men got out from the helicopter with their dogs. Timothy noticed that the dog was sniffing around the snow, in search for him. Eventually, the good doggy finally found him! The men and women working to find him pulled him out together, and carried him back to safety.

"We wouldn't have found you without good 'ol Bessy here! She caught on to your scent, sniffed you out of the snow, and found you!" said one of the workers.

Timothy felt in his heart a new sense of warmth and gratitude for human's best friend. He smiled lovingly at the furry savior of his, and thanked God for another living day.

Did Helen Keller ever try to kill herself?

Answers

She burnt the side of her face before but i dont think she meant to kill herself i think the answer would be no.... Hope i helped!

That remains a mystery, although she burnt the side of her face.