A fertilizer manufacturer wants to determine if the new formulation of Brand Q squash plant fertilizer improves the growth and development of squash plants. As the lab supervisor, you are tasked with designing an experiment to test this. Briefly describe the experimental design and explain the purpose of each step.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Well, the experiment I would perform would see if this is true by comparing brand Q to regular plantation soil, I would place the plants in separate bowls, with different fertilizers, I would also give them the same amount of water and air, the purpose of this is to make sure that the effects would be equal really, only comparing the fertilizers effect. Then, I would observe the nutrition of the 2 plants and eventually you would come to the conclusion of whether or not it works well.

Hope this helps, if not, comment below please!!!!!

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

The purpose of each step is there to make sure that you wont mess up and tomake sure that you follow the directions closely. The design would have to be in the shade and moist.

Explanation:

Related Questions

What is the difference between regret and repent
Where does the products of photosynthesis go
What country has three a's in its name only three
What were the new technologies used in World War I?
Write a cause and effect sentence

In a _____ the owner has unlimited liability but collects all the profits from a business.Select the best answer from the choices provided.

A.

sole proprietorship

B.

partnership

C.

corporation

D.

cooperation

Answers

Answer:

c

Explanation:

In a _corporation_ the owner has unlimited liability but collects all the profits from a business.

Which of the following are forms that were popular before the invention of the novel? Select all that apply.drama
epic poetry
coming-of-age-tale
stream-of-consciousness story

Answers

Answers:

Drama and epic poetry.

Explanation:

Drama was an ancient Greek invention of the 6th century BCE. Drama can be either a tragedy or a comedy and they are supposed to be represented on stage.  

Epic poetry, like Homer´s Iliad, is a form of story-telling that recounts certain supposed historical facts through the aid of a hero´s adventures and struggles with fate and, often, with gods. It is a very extended narration.  

They are both antecedents of the novel.  

It's either Drama or Epic Poetry.

I believe it's drama, since epic poetry was popular in the 1700s.But drama is thousands of years old.

What were the main effects of the us mexican war

Answers

Lasting from 1846-1848, the Mexican-American War ended in the Mexico-U.S. border being set at the Rio Grande and the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. As part of the Treaty, Mexico lost a devastating 55% of its land to the U.S., giving both countries the border we recognize today

what specific ideas does the author introduce to tie the events of september 11th to the specific study pf complex systems?

Answers

What specific cuz complex systems on September11th

Peter is very thin peter is skinny as... (A) a bean pole (b) a sleeping bulldog (c) an ancient oak tree (d) a tall sail boat

Answers

I'm pretty sure it's (A) a bean pole, because they are very thin. Hope I helped!
Bean pole because it's is a very thin plant .

The principal has cancelled the prom. You are trying to persuade his/her to reconsider his/her decision

Answers

Juniors and Seniors are anticipating this event every year. It is one way to connect with the students. Letting them experience it once a year could help them realize that school is not just a boring place of hard work to learn but also a place that they could have fun and be happy. A prom is an event that will be memorable for the rest of their lives.