In an experiment,the group that is exposed to the variable to be tested is called

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

The group that is exposed to the variable to be tested is called as experimental group.

Explanation:

An experiment consists of two kinds of group. They are experimental group and control group. The working of control group and experimental group are mostly same except that the variables will be changed in experimental group, while it is kept constant in control group. So at the end of experiments, the results from control group and experimental group are compared and the final outcome has been derived. So the given statement where the group is exposed to the variable to be tested or the independent variable is called as experimental group.

Related Questions

A wave has a wavelength of 30 mm and a frequency of 5.0 hertz. What is its speed?
How is sound is different from music how loundness od sound mention some ways to reduce
Please explain as if I am a 6 year old; why is time travel theoretically impossible?
A kitten pushes a ball of yarn rolling toward it at 1.00 cm/s with its nose, displacing the ball of yarn 17.5 cm in the opposite direction in 2.00 s. What is the acceleration of the ball of yarn?
What is it called when the air particles bunch up

An..........reaction is the rearrangement of atoms by breaking and reforming chemical bonds

Answers

i think it is a chemical reaction but im not completely sure

If potential energy is at point A is 12 joules, what is the potential energy at B ?

Answers

Answer:

incomplete information

Explanation:

Where is diagram? no point A and point B given

1.) Properties of a compound are_____the properties of the elements that make them up.2.)Compounds form as a result of a______

Answers

1). ... sometimes but not necessarily similar to ...

2). ... chemical reaction.

A car is stopped at a red light. When the light turns green, the car startsaccelerating again. In the process, a cup of coffee sitting in a cup-holder spills
out onto the rear seats. Why does this happen?

Answers

Answer:

See the explanation below

Explanation:

This happens because the coffee was at rest, at the time when the car accelerates to move forward the container containing the coffee also accelerates in the same direction, the liquid when moving suddenly spills. The same will happen if the car slows down, any sudden movement changes will cause the coffee to spill, understood by sudden movements when it accelerates or slows down.

Answer:

This happens because of inertia.

Explanation:

Inertia is the ability of a body to remain in its state of rest or relative movement, while an external force is not acting on it.

It is when a body objects to modifying its state of relative rest or movement, including the speed and direction in which this happens.

When a car accelerates, a cup of coffee sitting in a cup-holder spills out onto the rear seats, because it has left its state of rest due to the acceleration force of the car.

A certain location is experiencing severe tornadoes for several days. Which of the following should happen in the location?A-People should stay indoors and seek shelter.
B-All radios and televisions should be switched off
C-People should rush to the highest floor of their houses
D-All doors and windows should be kept open for easy exit.

Answers

Answer:

people should stay indoors and seek shelter

Explanation:

Answer:

the answer is a. People should stay indoors and seek shelter.

Can someone hlp me fx
my rrblx

Answers

Answer:

Explanation:

so when you usually sign in to something and you forget the password you would usually see a reset password option and when you click on it you need to put in our email then it should send your email a code that you put into the box that you put the code in to reset the password.

If you are not able to insert the code after about 10 to 15 min. then under the bar it should say resend code and the same thing will happen again and you are going to have to put in the new code.

I hope this helps and sorry if you are confused if you need more help send your questions to my email and ill be happy to help!

Leo.Thineyog at stu.fayette.kyschools.us