Put the following levels of organization in order from least inclusive (1) to most inclusive (5).tissue
organism
organ
cell
organ system

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Put the following levels of organization in order from least inclusive (1) to most inclusive (5).

cell

tissue

organ

organ system

organism

Explanation:

cell is the basic unit of life, iot forms the basis of every living organism, many cells makes up a tissue while different types of tissues makes an organ and organs of different types makes up an organ system after which all the above mentioned makes an entire living organism

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

✔ 2  tissue

✔ 5  organism

✔ 3  organ

✔ 1  cell

✔ 4  organ system

Explanation:

Related Questions

What is the effect of growth hormone on metabolism? Pay special attention to its effect on protein, bone, fatty tissue, and carbohydrates.
Which statement describes one difference between mitosis and meiosis in animal cells? mitosis produces sex cells and meiosis produces diploid cells mitosis produces haploid cells in meiosis produces somatic cells mitosis produces two daughter cells in meiosis produces four daughter cells mitosis produces four daughter cells in meiosis produces two diploid cells ​
Which of the following is/are part of the nitrogen cycle:a. eutrophication b. denitrification c. saturation d. all of the above
Which of the following is a physiological adaptation?
What is the genotype at the Q gene?

A scientist finds a new life form and determines that it is single-celled. Which of the 6 kingdoms could it belong to?a. Eubacteria, Archaebacteria, protista, and fungi
b. eubacteria, archaebacteria, and plantae
c. eubateria, arcaebacteria, and fungi
d. protista and fungi

(PLEASE HELP)

Answers

I know that Eubacteria and Archaebacteria can both be single celled, as well as protista. that is all I can say because from what I know all the other things listed are unicellular.

Answer:

b. eubacteria, archaebacteria, and plantae

Explanation:

Hope this helps

Please Explain two ways nitrogen gas in the atmosphere is changed into nitrogen compounds that plants can use. -Thank you all in advance! I do need this by 9:20 Am Eastern Time tomorrow

Answers

By rhizome bacteria present in the roots of leguminous plants

Which of these describes a population? A.
all the organisms that interact in a lake

B.
all the gray squirrels that live in a forest

C.
an area characterized by a group of plants and animals

D.
a nonliving factor in an organism’s environment

Answers

B, it's dealing with organisms of the same species

Answer:

B.all the gray squirrels that live in a forest

Explanation:

took the test

If Huntington’s disease is due to a dominant trait, shouldn’t three-fourths of the population have Huntington’s while one-fourth has the normal

Answers

Huntington's disease is due to an expansion of repeated CAG triplets (at 36 or more repeats) on the short arm of chromosome 4 in the HTT gene of huntingtin.

The prevalence in the Caucasian population is estimated at 1 / 20,000 to 1 / 10,000. This is higher compared to a disease with autosomal recessive inheritance.

It should be known that this disease affects only certain families where a heterozygote has a chance to transmit it (1/2), this is due to a mutation in their gene.

Despite its dominant character, it remains a rare disease due to its recent appearance (discovered in the 19th century) and also the rarity of the mutation.

As an object travels around the sun or other large object, it travels on a fixed path that iscalled its

A. period
B. orbit

C. perigee

D. revolution

Answers

Answer:

B. orbit

Explanation:

As an object travels around the sun or other large object, it travels on a fixed path that is  called its orbit.

I get it!
Now I know that a key function of the cell membrane is to __________.

Answers

To protect the cell