Based on the following list, what type of organizational structure should be used on an essay on the history of Tibet?Tibetan Empire

Songtsän Gampo, unified Tibet in the seventh century

Tibet divided (842-1247)
Mongol invasion 1240

Kublai Khan and the Yuan Dynasty

Rise of the Phagmodru (1354-1434)
The Dalai Lama lineage
Rise of the Geluk School
British invasions of Tibet (1904-1911)
The Republic of China

Group of answer choices

question/answer

compare/contrast

cause and effect

chronological order

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

D. Chronological Order

Explanation:

Related Questions

Which additional word in the poem should be capitalized? Coyote In the night, it prowls alone hidden from view, Stalking prey. Before dawn, Coyote howls.A. Prey B. Dawn C. Howls D. Hidden
What does the word aspects mean in this sentence. Lee solved all aspects of the problem a. AnglesB. PledgesC. Entrances D. Corrections What does the word tentative mean in this sentence.Wanda and her family made tentative plans to go on a picnic A. With little food B. With preparation C. Not fully worked out D. Never done a head of time
Which sentence does not contain any errors in the use of italics or quotation marks?A. I can think of about 15 ways to define the word "cool" in that sentence. B. I can think of about 15 ways to define the word cool in that sentence. C. I can think of about 15 ways to define the word cool in that sentence.
Hey guys I need help with this math problem so what's 6x-(3x-7)+1
What is 16.985 in word form?

Please click the picture and help me :D

Answers

It's been a few months since we've learned geometric, lol, but I'll help you out. The B would be the first time then C would be the rate of change if I am not mistaken. 

Therefore the value of B is -5 since it is the first term of the sequence.

Then the rate of change would be -2, since you multiply each term by a negative 2. 

Hope I helped!!!

A transitional topic sentence is most often _____.

-Implied

-Very Explicit

Answers

A transitional topic sentence is most often implied, although of course it should be noted that this is not always the case, and that it varies greatly with the speaker. 

Which of the following sentences has a compound predicate? A. She washed the shells and dried them in the sun. B. She placed the shells in a plastic bag while he dried himself off. C. While he swam, she collected shells. D. She raced along the path to beat him to the beach

Answers

Option “A” is the correct example of a sentence that has a compound predicate. The sentence is “She washed the shells and dried them in the sun”. A compound predicate actually consists of two or more than two verbs having the same subject and joined by any conjunction like “or” or “and”. As far as the given sentence is concerned, we see that “She” is the subject and the subject is doing two different things.  This is the reason behind taking this sentence as a compound predicate.

What is the best way to revise the summary accurately and objectively?answer choices

People all die at some point.
Embracing death is a good idea.
Death is the great equalizer.
Equality only happens in death.

Answers

Out of the given answer choices, the most accurate and objective summary of the original text would be: "Death is the great equaliser."

What is a summary?

A summary is a brief and condensed version of a longer text, conveying its main points and key ideas in a concise and clear manner. The purpose of a summary is to provide a quick overview of the original content, allowing readers to understand its main points without having to read the entire text. Summaries are often used in academic, professional, or personal contexts, such as in research papers, business reports, or book reviews, to provide a quick and informative overview of the source material.

To revise a summary accurately and objectively, it's important to focus on the main ideas conveyed in the original text without adding any personal opinions or biases.

Out of the given answer choices, the most accurate and objective summary of the original text would be:

"Death is the greatequalizer."

This summary accurately reflects the idea that death is a universal experience that happens to everyone regardless of their status, wealth, or power. It doesn't add any personal opinions or biases and sticks to the main point of the original text.

Learn more about summary, here:

brainly.com/question/30092280

#SPJ7

Answer:

The answer is C!!! (death is the great equalizer)

Explanation:

What is a characteristic that is measured or detected by its senses

Answers

Physical property (ies) is a characteristic that is measured or detected by its senses.

‘Lady Macbeth is a very ambitious person’. Explain this statement and write a PEE paragraph about it. (PEE = Point, Evidence, Explanation).

Answers

Lady Macbeth is a very ambitious person and wants Macbeth to be king. We can see an example of this where she goes to a length of questioning Macbeth's Manhood "full of the milk of the human kindness". This shows how clever and ambitious Lady Macbeth was. She knew that Macbeth would react in the way she wanted.
Other Questions